Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:20 pm

1.Always use the template no matter what, even if you have to hurry and make your Weapon/Armor because your computer is going to explode use the template. It makes things easier for us to read and makes approval quicker

2.Do not Copy another persons Weapon/Armor, don't even take the shape and look of the Weapon/Armor and just change the name of it. That is just stupid and will not help your chances of approval

3.Try and make your description detalied, it makes it easier for people to understand what you are using and how it works. It also helps you get on our good side.

4.Make sure you know what you are doing before you post because then you will just be wasting our time and prolonging the approval of other peoples weapons. Know the name, type and everything else of you weapon beforehand, make it suitable to your fighting style. Remember a warrior is only good as the weapon he uses.

5. Do not ask for approval, we will get to it when we can. Now if it becomes like a week since you post then you can ask us.

6.Try to stick to only a certian type of weapon, if you are a Canon Character who is not a keyblade wielder try not to ask for a keyblade. I know its a bit unfair but it doesnt make a lot of sence is someone like Vincent Valentine, who uses guns goes running around with a keyblade.(sorry for using you as an example Vincent)

7.Remember all starting memebers who want to use a keyblade must start with a Kingdom Keyblade

8.No God Mod Weapon/Armor, if there is even a small hint of god modding in it then it cannot be approved so please refrain from that.

Next comes the template, there are a few changes to make it more descritptive.

Weapon Template

Name: The Name of your Weapon(pretty self explanatory there)

Type of Weapon:What type of weapon is it, A keyblade? a Sword? a gun?

Primary/Secondary: Is this your primary(weapon you keep with you at all times) or secondary weapon(special weapon that is used for certian occasions)?

Enchanted: Is you weapon enchanted with a certian power such as fire magic?

Ability/Function: Does your weapon have a certian ability, what does you weapon do?

Close/long range: Is your weapon made for close combat or fighting from afar?

Damage: (how much damage does your weapon do)

History: What is the History of the weapon? How did you Obtain it?

Picture: Optional, picture are nice and help describe the weapon more so if you have any we would love to see them

Armor Template

Name: The Name of your Armor (again self explanatory)

Enchanted: Is you Armor enchanted with a certian power such as resistance to fire magic?

Protection:How does your Armor protect you and against what, of course you cannot be resistant to every type of attack

History: What is the History of the Armor? How did you Obtain it?

Picture: Optional, picture are nice and help describe the weapon more so if you have any we would love to see them

Keyblades and Dualwielding
Of course since this site is about Kingdom Hearts alot of people will be wanting to use Keyblades and Dualwield. Well there are some rules that you will have to follow.

New members-Kingdom Key(must be used no exceptions)

50+ posts- you are allowed to use a keyblade from the game or create your own keyblade, if you choose to use a keyblade from the game you MUST tell me which kind you want in a pm so i can anayze you rp skill and see if you are capable of using that keyblade.

100+ posts- same as above

200+ posts- same as above

and it keeps going at intervals of 100 until you reach 500+ posts

at this level you are allowed to request to become a Duelwielder such as myself. You MUST pm me requesting this, then I will either analyze your rp skills or fight you personally to see if you can handle it. At times I may open a sort of tourney to see who is the best of the best out of the keyblade wielders.

Here is a list of Keyblades from the Kingdom Hearts Series, only one person is allowed to own one of these and only one. I will put your names next to the one you own. To obtain these Keyblades you Must have 50+ posts and ask me in a pm. Then you have to make the usual weapon page with its description. When it is approved you should try and make a rp thread where you obtain it so it makes sence. I left out the Ultima, Fenrir, Acrossing Two, and the Proof of Victory out because they are too powerful for anyone to use. I also Left out the Oblivion and Oathkeeper because those keyblades are only avaliable to me.

Available Keyblades:
Kingdom Key
Photon Debugger
Rumbling Rose
Guardian Soul-
Circle of Life- Ven
Three Wishes
Hidden Dragon
Star Seeker
Bond of Flame - Beni
Sweet Memory
Decisive Pumpkin
Hero's Crest
Follow The Wind-
Gullwing
Monochrome
Sleeping Lion - Beni
Mysterious Abyss-
Wishing Lamp
Diamond Dust
One Winged Angel-
Olympia
Jungle King
Lionheart
Metal Chocobo- Dirge
Fairy Harp
Pumpkin King
Fatal Crest-
Crabclaw
Lady Luck

Here is a list of the Exsisting Dualwielders, if you were supposed to be on this list pm me and tell me so i can fix it. Remember that you had to have followed the rules for dualwielding that I mentioned ealier

Keyblade Dual Wielders

- Roxas
- Riku
- Haruko
- Ven
- Beni

Regualar weapon Dual Wielders

- Diamos Des Necross

These next Weapons belong to the Organization memebers and only them, they cannot be copied by anyone at all.

Xemnas - Aerial Blades
Xigbar - Gun Arrow Launchers
Xaldin - Six Lances
Vexen - Large Shield
Lexaeys - Large Tomahawk
Zexion - Lexicon
Saix - Claymore
Axel - Chakram
Demyx - Sitar
Luxord - 52 Playing Cards
Marluxia - Pink Scythe
Larxene - Knives
Roxas - Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades

That will be all for now, Remember to follow these rules and regulations that way we all have a good time Roleplaying

Copyrighted by @Forumotion Inc.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:53 pm

Weapons updated now everyone may put how much damage there weapon does each swing. once updated please tell me and i will approve it.
Back to top Go down
HydroKey

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:29 pm

what if you wanted to make up a keyblade? For example, I wanna make the "Aqua Katana" keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:36 pm

you have to get 50 posts, then you can change from the kingdom key
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:48 pm

then just put damage and i will tell ya if its too high or too low.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:49 pm

Only post here if you need to be on the Dual wielding list or the Keyblade list. ONLY POST ABOUT THE TOPIC DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC IN ANY WAY!!!

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue900/900Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:54 pm

I should be in the keyblade dualwield list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Health:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue900/900Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:09 am

I should be in the Keyblade list and the Dualwield List. Please and Thank you!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:58 pm

please state which keyblades you have
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:54 am

Bond of Flame and Sleeping Lion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations   Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons and Armor Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1