Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:37 pm

"I've had enough of this." He darts at her again, holding off his power slightly.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:37 pm

The member Daimos Des Necross has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De6
Results :
  Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De4   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De4
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:39 pm

He reappears standing in his previous spot with the keyblades in their holsters across his back. "Give up, you can't win."

Code:
Serenity- 5 HP
Daimos- 30 HP; Des Necross Assassin 3 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:43 pm

Kyle walks out of a portal.

"HOW DARE YOU DAIMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyle throws a potion on serenity

serenity heals 30% of her max HP she gains 51 HP.

Code:
Serenity- 56 HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:44 pm

you cant get here by a portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 pm

y?

Code:
Serenity- 5 HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:47 pm

"You dont know my power!" Daimos takes 7 damage from the blade wound on his back as he moved. "I will finish this now!" Niki yelled Dashing right to Daimos and cutting right though him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:47 pm

The member Serenity Blades has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De6
Results :
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De2
Back to top Go down

OOC: we are in the past
Code:
Serenity- 5 HP
Daimos- 3 HP; Des Necross Assassin 3 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:48 pm

OOC: kill NIKI for heaven sakes Daimos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:50 pm

OOC: Wow, never thought you say that, Niki is Serenity. Niki dies so does Serenity
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:54 pm

"You don't get it, do you? Fine, I'll have to teach you the hard way." He darts at her again, but doesn't draw his keyblades.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:54 pm

The member Daimos Des Necross has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De6
Results :
  Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 De1
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:59 pm

He strikes her with a strong palm thrust and sends her flying into a tree, knocking her unconscious. He turns away from her and continues on his way. "You'll never learn...you can't beat me. You never have been able, and you never will be able to." He says as he walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Niki looks down at Daimos and she turns back to her normal form. Her eyes revert back to blue and Serenity smiles. "Well done Daimos, now get to me." She said, blood running down her face. She falls to the floor and lays there lifeless. Her summons crack and scream. They shatter and unleash a powerful blast, killing both his summons and knocking him uncontentious. When he wakes up he finds Serenity still laying there, lifeless and in the same position, and that he was there for at least 10 hours.

OOC: So its Dark out now.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:08 pm

Daimos looks at her then walks over to her. He kneels by her and looks her over. "No matter how evil Niki is...I know how good Serenity is..." He holds his hands over her and they glow with dark energy. Dark waves ripple across her body. She twitches slightly. Daimos smiles then stands up. He looks up and sees Varodas and Bahleil are gone. He places his hand over his chest. He looks back at Serenity again then walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:10 pm

OOC: RETURN TO NORMAL TIME PLEASE I WANT TO SEE SERENITY
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:12 pm

OOC: There's a time machine on top of Memory Skyscraper, use that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Serenity opens her eyes and turns to Daimos. "You shouldn't have done that!" She weakly yelled. Her eyes start to fade into a dark blue with bits of red. "I will be fine!" Serenity hesitates a bit then yells out so Daimos could hear the echo for a few miles. "Kill me, please!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:16 pm

Daimos looks at her over his shoulder and grins. "Sorry kid, can't do that. Besides, if I kill you now, you'll disappear in the future. Just lay there and think about things for a while, I'll have this figured out soon enough." He says then looks forward and waves at her over his shoulder before disappearing into another shadowy portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:20 pm

"You doof, I am the future me." Serenity looked up and the color of her eyes turned red as Niki came back. "My last attack was halted by you, I would have killed him." Niki got up slowly and found the Chocobo laying down. She walked to it and it stood up. Niki hopped on it and kicked its sides. It started to fun on as fast as it could after the two from the past, or in this time, current time.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:31 pm

Daimos walks through the forest, looking at the glowing trees as he goes. "This place is pretty calming..." He looks forward and sees the exit to the forest coming up. "Shorter than I remember...hm, well guess I'll be on my way." He keeps walking.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Kyle walks up to the top of memory's skyscraper and enters the time machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 pm

Niki catches up to Daimos. She laughs as the Chocobo jumps over him and she races on down. She and the Chocobo both vanish out of her sites, fairly quickly as it picks up more speed.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 pm

Daimos looks after them calmly. He shakes his head and sighs. "I should've known she wouldn't make this easy..." He walks into a shadowy portal and follows after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next