Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Larxene Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue900/900Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Larxene Weapon   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:42 am

Name: Knives of the Wave

Type of Weapon: Like Larxenes knives(but not copied)

Primary/Secondary: Primary

Enchanted: Has the power of the Waves

Ability/Function: Equip it on your hands and you will feel the water just attack and then a wave apears(the wave is not gigantic).

Close/long range: Close range

History: Larxene became a member of the Organization(I wrote "Organ" yuck)and needed a weapon. When she can't find one then let's not think about that. silent She was exploring the Organazation and meeting the other members. She became the weapon by just talking and knowing the other members. And then she became a another weapon. She didn't want it so she just teleported it to another world...
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larxene Weapon   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:01 pm

Alright your weapon can be just like Larxenes if you want (because all Organization Members have there weapons reserved) and also your History is a little unclear so if could reword or change it that would be great ! and then I will approve it.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knives of the wave   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:17 am

Enchanted: Has the power of the Waves

Ability/Function: Equip it on your hands and you will feel the water just attack and then a wave apears(the wave is not gigantic).

History: Larxene became a member of the Organization and needed a weapon.She was exploring the Organazation and meeting the other members. She became the weapon by just talking and knowing the other members. And then she became a another one. I't was the knives of the wave. Her favourite things was made with electricity. So she choose "The Savage Nimph".She didn't want the other weapon so she just teleported it to another world...
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larxene Weapon   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 am

Hope it's much better. Or Im gonna CRY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Larxene Weapon Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Larxene Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larxene Weapon   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 am

All looks good one thing I should have mentioned was that your weapon cannot be Enchanted unless you made that enchantment. so if you remove the enchantment approved!
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larxene Weapon   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 am

Enchanted: None

History: Larxene became a member of the Organization and needed a weapon.She was exploring the Organazation and meeting the other members. She became the weapon by just talking and knowing the other members. And then she became a another one. I't was the knives of the wave. Her favourite things was made with electricity. So she choose "The Savage Nimph".She didn't want the other weapon so she just teleported it to another world...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larxene Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larxene Weapon   Larxene Weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larxene Weapon
Page 1 of 1