Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the other side....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

On the other side.... Empty
PostSubject: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Kairi emerges out of a portal onto the other side of the beach. She moves out towards the ocean and sits down. She absentmindedly stares out at the water. It thrashes around and makes the atmosphere around her roar and shake, mirroring her own mood. The sky above her is dark and gloomy, ignoring the bright and happy mood of the sun trying to break through.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
On the other side.... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000On the other side.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
On the other side.... Left_bar_bleue900/900On the other side.... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:07 pm

Demous sees kairi when hes on the rock and walks over to her and sits down next to her"^^ whats up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:12 pm

Serenity walks out from the portal and it fades away. She folds her arms over her chest and stairs down at Kairi. She looks up to the sky and her eyes glow yellow. The clouds grow thicker and rain starts to fall out from them. Lightning strikes out across the ocean then shortly after it is accompanied by a cracking and roar of thunder. "Does this weather better the actions you show?" She said walking slowly up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:12 pm

"Nothing of importance."
She sighed unhappily.
"I'm just sitting here contemplating the intense gloom and anguish that fills my meger existence..."
She turns as she hears Serenity. Her eyes narrow and she turns away.
"I'm not impressed by your silly parlor tricks."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
On the other side.... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000On the other side.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
On the other side.... Left_bar_bleue900/900On the other side.... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:13 pm

Riku stands up then summons his key blade and stabs it into the ground infront of serenity"y do u 2 contantly fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:14 pm

Kairi laughs darkly.
"I have something she wants. She cant stand to see me have something that is better fit for her." She sneered.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:15 pm

"...... idk anymore im done " riku takes his key blade and makes it wither away and sits back down next to kairi then lays down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:18 pm

"If you think this is some illusion of a trick then your wrong. I could make the lightning come closer and strike you. I just want to know what you have against me. Like its my fault I was captured and tested on in such inhuman ways. You have it so nicely. You can go anywhere and be who ever you want. You had a perfect life. Mine was limited and controlled." Serenity's eyes remained the shade of yellow she had them when she created the new storm, the rain getting heavier. "When I finally had something good Sin took that away and you moved in. You think you life is in turmoil you don't know what that is then."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:20 pm

"pathedic u know we all have problems no one has anything perfect no use fighting and i have problems but i keep them to my self to spar drama and i havent told anyone my problems"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:21 pm

"I never said my life was in turmoil. You've had some problem with me ever since you arrived and saw that I was with Daimos. You left him of your own accord and its time you came to terms with that. You hate me, and I tried to be your friend. Now I'm through with trying..."
Kairi turns to glare at Demous.
"Stay out of this! You have no idea what is going on!"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:24 pm

"well im getting ignored alot"" lol tried to make friends but this fighting is causing problems with that so when u 2 done fighting tell me then i can talk to u both cause i would love to know more about u 2 and i will share things about me 2 ^^ bye" Demous slowly walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:24 pm

"I Haven't done anything to you, and I was trying to be your friend. The only reason I left Daimos was because I didn't want to see him get killed like I was. Don't talk to me as if I am some creature of the night. My powers and heart are of the purest light. I can only tap into the other side because Daimos taught me how."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:26 pm

Tear runs down from Demous's eye "well this didnt help" Demous and put his head down as he walks away

Last edited by on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:26 pm

Kairi if you fight Serenity you know you're gonna get killed! Why don't you two CALM DOWN!?

OOC: as you can tell I'm in a bad mood with 4 hours of sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:29 pm

"I'm not going to calm down! I hate her and she can go ahead and kill me if thats what will make her feel good about herself. I'm not going to stop her."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:30 pm

DON'T!!! Ven's eyes turn red and summons his keyblade.

OOC: I think I'll fall asleep on the computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 pm

"Who ever said I wanted to kill you? I have done nothing to absolutely kill her. If I wanted to I would have done it a while back. I made sure my attack would not kill her because I did not want it to. Ven you should have never came here. Please leave us."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:32 pm

Fine, if thats what you want. Ven's eyes turns back to blue and backflips onto a tree while unsummuning his keyblade.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:34 pm

"He can stay if he wants! Who makes you the big shot around here? You're just some newcomer who thinks that she can flaunt her big, bad powers and do whatever she feels like. Well thats not the way its going to work around here! I suggest if you want anyone to actually like you, you stop acting so horrid to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:39 pm

"I am not forcing him to leave, and I dont think I can do what ever I want just because my powers could do some serious damage. Kairi, I am trying to get to you, all you seem to care about is winning some argument in this that isn't even there. Its not like I go around and attack anyone because I think they are weak and I could take them. I respect everyone as an equal unless they are to cocky for their own good."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Ven slices down some trees with his keyblade and walks back, munching on some paopu fruit. That's better. Want some?

OOC: Serenity this isn't ideal. But since it's roleplaying I'll let you go on without cutting you to pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:56 pm

OOC: lol you can try Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:58 pm

Kairi groans.
"This is so stupid....I barely even know why we are fighting anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:01 pm

Serenity sighs and walks up next to Kairi. She sits down next to her, her knees pulled into her chest and her hands holding them. She rested her head on the top of her knees and turned it to face Kairi. "We were fighting because you thought I hated you. I don't necessarily hate you. At times I might envy you but I will still act kind to you. I want to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:02 pm

'lol i never knew and i just got my new key blade finally so u need to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the other side....
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next