Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the other side....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 pm

"Niki sure hates me..."
Kairi sighs.
"I never even did anything to either of you. I was nice from the very start...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm

"Niki did what ever she wanted. She always thought its what I would have wanted. She tried to make everything better for me but it was ruining everything. That is why I am having Daimos get rid of her by going back in time. She is suppressed right now while Daimos tries to reach me in the past so that he can stop me from going on without him. It was all Sin's doing that made her a reality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm

"Hey Demous."
She smiles at him.
"I wasn't talking about you... Come sit down with us...Its kind of a long story."
Kairi scowls and wrinkles her nose.
"I really don't like this Sin person, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
On the other side.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
On the other side.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Huh, now Demous is probably replacing MY position. Ven walks away sadly.

OOC: Gotta Go! Bye ppl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
On the other side.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
On the other side.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm

Demous walks over to them and sits down"Hey i want to fight u again in a moment kairi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm

Serenity closed her eyes and the Lightning started occurring less and less, the thunder quieting down. The rain let up and started into a light poor. "No body did. It was created because of peoples greed and hatred. It was a start of a war, people think it was created because of the Machina they had."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:14 pm

Kairi looks up at the sky and smiles.
"You got rid of it though, right?"
She looks over at Demous.
"Maybe in a little while, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:15 pm

"yea thats cool kairi"i can wait"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 pm

"Yeah." Serenity said, her voice filled with greet and sadness. "At the cost of my life. I left Daimos and took it on myself, I couldn't let him die with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:20 pm

"Wow.....Thats really sweet of you....You must really care about him..."
Kairi looks out towards the sea and all is quiet for a few minutes.
"Serenity?....How did you come back?...You know, since you were dead and all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:24 pm

"I was at Kingdom hearts. Niki thrived there and let me out. However if Daimos and I both attack Sin, I think we can survive, both alive. Then I would have never been away from him and Niki would seize to exist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:25 pm

".....And he never would have fallen in love with me..."
Kairi sighs.
"This is all so complicated...I dont know how I'm supposed to feel about all this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:30 pm

Serenity turns her head and looks out across the ocean. "I never thought of that. I guess I could write a note and give you something, something precious to me. Then it could say I own you more then my life. I will let you continue to have Daimos. Just the thing is, it would ripple everything. I dont even know if you would remember Daimos even being with you." Serenity closes her eyes then opens them again. "I think if you step in that time capsule you would be unaffected by the time, but Daimos. He might not know who you are. I dont know what to do anymore, I'm sorry Kairi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:33 pm

"Don't worry about it....It wouldn't be the first time I had to give up a guy so he could run off and save the world..."
Kairi laughs sadly.
"I just kind of wish there was a way he wouldn't forget....A way for him to remember how much I truly care for him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:35 pm

"You can go back in time and find him, that way he could also give you something he cared about. Thats all I can think of. I'm really sorry about it though."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:35 pm

"wow if u put it that way its messed up"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:44 pm

"ok u ready to fight cause i have to go soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Kairi stands up, slowly stetching her arms and legs.
"Sure, why not?"

"Hey Serenity, you got an elixer or something I can have? Im low on MP from last time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Serenity goes through her pockets and finds an ether. "No, but you can have this." She said holding it up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Kairi laughs.
"You know I'm not good at all these technical terms."
She takes it from Serenity and drinks it.
"Thanks."

OOC: Wow.....post #666.....Last time there was one of those, Niki got horribly massacred.....
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:57 pm

"kk"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:04 pm

Kairi wrote:
Kairi laughs.
"You know I'm not good at all these technical terms."
She takes it from Serenity and drinks it.
"Thanks."

OOC: Wow.....post #666.....Last time there was one of those, Niki got horribly massacred.....
yeah well kyle is a dork. You can just kill off 170 health in only one move
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:06 pm

ok im ready to fight kairi tell me when your ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:10 pm

"Im ready....Ill go first this time...."
Kairi summons her keyblade and charges at Demous. She flips over him right before they make contact. She slashes at him as she jumps, tearing a large portion of his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
On the other side.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
On the other side.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000On the other side.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:10 pm

The member Kairi has done the following action : Roll dices

3 times On the other side.... - Page 2 De6
Results :
  On the other side.... - Page 2 De3   On the other side.... - Page 2 De2   On the other side.... - Page 2 De3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the other side....   On the other side.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the other side....
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next