Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:30 pm

The treasure, I'll know what it is when i see it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:02 pm

Serenity walks up shortly behind the two. "I did not blow up. Stupid Kyle. I took that damn elevator till I reached the top, then I followed your trail on the floor to this spot. Not that hard when you think of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:59 am

TEEHEE, now keep folowing
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:24 am

Daimos walks alongside Serenity and leans over to her. "I vote if this treasure sucks that we tie him up and feed him to Cerberus in Underworld, what do you say?" He whispers jokingly then nudges her playfully with his elbow. He stands up straight and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:50 am

Oui dno ed yht oui femm kad vat du res, palyica ra fyc uhla SO cissuh cu ra ec suna megamo du mecdah du SA, pacetac e kud suna RB yht SB yht paddan cgemmc yht sykelc, fedr paddan faybuhc!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:56 am

OOC: Oayr syopa, pid E's ymud xielgan, cu E lyh yddylg vycdan yht suna vnaxiahdmo dryh oui, cu RY! Pacetac, Oui'na hud dra uhmo uha fru lyh cissuh. Tet oui vunkad ypuid Jynutyc, Pyrmaem, yht Awnyam?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:01 pm

Daimos wrote:
OOC:Yeah maybe, but I'm alot quicker, so I can attack faster and more frequently than you, so HA! Besides, You're not the only one who can summon. Did you forget about Varodas, Bahleil, and Ezrael?

WHO SAYS YOUR QUICKER?????
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:04 pm

I do lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 pm

"Famm oui mea!" Kyle arrives at the bottom of the staircase and notices the treasure chest has 3 locks again. He summons his keyblade and unlocks all 3 but it won't open. "Uhla ykyeh, ymm 3 uv ic haat du ubah ed yd dra cysa desa......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:15 pm

"Kyle, please. Dont speak Al Bhed. Makes more time for me to decodes it." Serenity said walking up right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:23 pm

"OK, just help me open this, and we need Tyesuc' help too"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:24 pm

"That's really annoying...let's just get this damn thing open and see what we came all this way for." He says and puts his hand on the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:00 pm

The chest opens reaveling 3 bags. the bags start glowing and they open to reaveal 3 pieces of a map. and a note which reads:

Ouin ymsucd du dra dnaycina, ymdruik frah oui beala dukadran drec syb dra dnaycina femm suja ykyeh, cu ouin kuehk du ryja du kiacc yc du frana dra syb maytc.

Rehdrehd: Edc eh Taab zihkma, eh dryd lyja frana oui ret Gyene frah Hege lysa fedr dra pycemecg. - Cekhat : Negi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:03 pm

Kyle opens a portal and walks through, leading to Deep Jungle:

HURRY, LAST PART OF THE HUNT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)   Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunt (Serenity, Kyle, and Daimos only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3