<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Empty
PostSubject: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:24 pm

A shadowy portal opens in the hollow at the edge of the End of the World. Daimos and Haruko emerge and walk out of the hollow. "Well, here we are. Why'd you want to come here, anyway? Why not Twilight Town or even stay in Traverse?" He asks while looking out over the empty landscape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:30 pm

"Because, when you get far enough you can find the hidden town that lies here. Its said that this is where Zexion draws his power from. Therefore when he makes worlds they are hidden in here. He made a town that is full of a new breed of heartless. These heartless are massive killers but are actually nice in the town. There we can see a good horror movie." Haruko explained.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:35 pm

Daimos looks at her in slight confusion. He looks back at the landscape. "A town here? Why would anyone make a town here? Well...I guess we can just go see, no harm in trying, right?" He smiles then looks around. "So where exactly is this town at? And please tell me you know because I don't want to be searching all damn day for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:42 pm

Haruko started to walk forward and a portal opened without her even doing anything, showing off to Daimos a little. "Come on baby. If you want to get to the town faster." She smiled to him and blew a kiss, walking right into the portal.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Daimos rolls his eyes then shakes his head. "Hm...and I thought I was a showoff...but I guess that's one of the reasons I love her..." He whispers to himself then smiles. He walks into the portal and it closes behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:57 pm

Haruko walked out of her portal, Daimos holding her hand. He found the hidden town that looked like a mixed version of Travers town, Halloween, and twilight town all in one. "Doesn't this place look awesome?" Haruko said as she pulled Daimos' hand, running to where the IMAX theater was.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Daimos looks around at the town intently. He sees a group of foreign Heartless walk past. "The Heartless...they look like us...how the hell..." He looks in surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:30 pm

"Its a new breed, like I said." Haruko told him again, as she walked up to the theater. She moved to the line that was up at the front desk and to Daimos' surprise there was heartless and humans alike in it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:41 pm

Daimos continues to look at the new Heartless in awe. Haruko elbows him slightly and he shakes out of his daze. "Sorry...just got caught off guard. So...what movie do you want to see?" He asks as he looks at the posters for the various movies showing at the theater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 pm

"You can pick it. We might miss most of it though." Haruko said smiling to him a bit.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:16 pm

Daimos looks at the posters thoughtfully. "Hmmm....how about....Oh, I know, let's go see "Ju-On." He says the grabs her hand and they walk over to the ticket booth. "Two for Ju-On, please." He says while taking out his wallet. He puts the munny on the counter and the clerk catches his eye. He stares blankly then shakes his head and grabs Haruko's hand again then they walk in. "I am really going to have to get used to that Heartless thing..." He whispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:40 pm

"What ever." Haruko said while smiling to him. "Okay, we are headed for theater seventeen." She added walking down the hall, counting them off. "Thirteen, fifteen, ah! Seventeen."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:47 pm

Daimos opens the door for her then follows her in. They look around the darkened theater. "So, anywhere in particular you want to sit?" He whispers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:58 pm

"Not really." Haruko said as she looked around. She found a nice spot that was around the center of the heater. "How about right there." She said pointing up at the seats from where they were standing.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Daimos shrugs then they walk up the stairs towards the middle rows. They walk down the row sideways towards the empty seats then sit down. Daimos puts his arm around her shoulder then puts his foot up on the seat in front of him. "You sure you don't want anything from the concession stand?" He whispers loudly. Someone behind him shushes him. He looks over his shoulder at them and glares, his eyes slowly turning red. "You mind repeating that?" He whispers fiercely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:36 pm

The person pulled forward to him and showed his sharp teeth, his eyes glowing blood red. "Shut the hell up." He said to him. "Daimos. Dont worry about him." Haruko said as she leaned in to him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Daimos narrows his eyes then stands up and turns to him. His eyes glowed dark red as he glared at the man. "Am I supposed to be scared because you have a few sharp teeth? You think that scares me? The only reason I'm not going to rip you apart right now is because I'm on a date. Any other time..." He places his hands on the backs on Haruko and his own seat then leans towards the man. "You wouldn't have gotten past "the." He whispers fiercely then sits back down. His eyes returned to their normal color. "Now as I was saying before I was interrupted...do you want anything from the concession stand?" He whispers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:04 am

"Disrupt like that again and you would the one to get ripped apart." The man said moving back in his seat. "Daimos, don't continue. Let it go." Haruko whispered to him. "I guess I want, from the concession stand, is a box of gummy worms. Gummy words and a blueberry slushy." She added, still whispering.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:29 am

Daimos smiles then stands up again. He turns and makes his way across the aisle again, passing a threatening glance at the man again. He leaves the theater and heads to the concession stand. A young woman with dark gray skin greets him. Daimos gives her a quick glance over then looks up at the menu. "Can I have...one box of gummi worms, a large blueberry slushie and....a large popcorn and soda." He says. The young woman leaves then returns a little later with his food. He pays for the food then walks back to the theater. "Man, it's gonna be a while before I'm used to that..." He mumbles as he goes back into the theater. He makes his way back to his seat then hands Haruko her candy and slushie. "Here ya go babe, enjoy." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:35 am

Haruko takes the food and slushy and puts them down. She moves his Soda and popcorn out of the way and places her hands on his cheeks. She leans into him and licks his lips first, then move closer and presses her lips to his, again moving her tongue to him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:45 am

Daimos puts an arm around her shoulder and leans into her, sliding his tongue over hers. He sucks on her tongue a little then presses his lips to hers again. He pulls away and looks her in the eyes. He licks his lips a little then grins. "How about we save the rest for later, huh?" He winks then looks forward and sits back in his chair with his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:48 am

Haruko rolls her eyes and bring her feet up in her chair, sitting crossed legged and facing the front. "Fine." She replied, picking the slushy up and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:53 am

Daimos sits back more in his chair the props his foot up on the chair in front of him again. He takes a sip of his soda then eats a handful of popcorn. He waits for her to open the gummy worms and take one out to eat it. Just before she puts it in her mouth, he bites down on the other end, biting it in half. He smiles then winks and sits back again, looking at the screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:57 am

Haruko looked only in shock at her gummy worm that was half dead in her sights. "I know you did not just eat half of this." She said turning to him. "You ate my half the damn gummy, man. You should have just eaten the full thing if you wanted, but killing something halfway?" She puts the other half in her mouth and eats it. "Your weir-" Before she could finish the man "sushed" her as well.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:05 am

Daimos growls slightly. "Man, that guy is really starting to piss me off! Come on, just once? Can I please kill him?" He whispers, gripping his cup firmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: The End of The World (250+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: