Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ligh Embrace (enchantment)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Left_bar_bleue50/50Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Left_bar_bleue30/30Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Empty
PostSubject: Ligh Embrace (enchantment)   Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:58 pm

Name: Light Embrace

Magic cost: 5 (to activate for the whole battle)

Effects: heals 40hp when i crit is made. leaves the weilder of the enchanted weapon always with 1hp after a major crit.

History: was given to me by aeris when i left to join solider in shinra. it was given to me in a crystalized form (Materia). i traveled from midgar to gongaga (birthtown) to find an enchanter to embed to stone into rebellion. this enchantment may save you from certain death.i have had the enchantment along with rebellion for 10 years.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ligh Embrace (enchantment)   Ligh Embrace (enchantment) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:18 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Ligh Embrace (enchantment)
Page 1 of 1