Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post

Go down 
+2
Daimos Ishida
Zack Harukio
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue50/50the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue30/30the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty
PostSubject: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:00 pm

Zack walks into the Olive garden and sees the mess. Then from the corner of my eye i see that Kairi is crying and rushes to the table. without hesitation i ask her,"what's the matter babe what's going on here any way." Then i said to Daimos, " hey how are you and Haruko doing." Then i put my attention back on Kairi as as i reach out to hold her in my arms. then i asked her, " why is your forehead all red."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue15003/15003the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue14000/15000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:02 pm

Daimos shakes his head and shrugs then walks back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue400/400the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue300/300the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:23 pm

"So Daimos what we cookin today?" Relix said walkin to Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue15003/15003the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue14000/15000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:40 pm

Daimos looks over at him and grins. "Hell if I know, probably a little bit of everything." He shrugs then looks back to the time-clock. He punches in then walks to his office.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue900/900the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:40 pm

Zack Harukio wrote:
Zack walks into the Olive garden and sees the mess. Then from the corner of my eye i see that Kairi is crying and rushes to the table. without hesitation i ask her,"what's the matter babe what's going on here any way." Then i said to Daimos, " hey how are you and Haruko doing." Then i put my attention back on Kairi as as i reach out to hold her in my arms. then i asked her, " why is your forehead all red."

"ZACK I CAN'T STAND EVEN LOOKING AT YOU DAMMIT!!! And if I were you I wouldn't even have the time to talk to Daimos!!!!" Ven walks away from Kairi and the others. He mutters something in apology to Kairi to leave her like that. Ven cries a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:51 pm

Daimos peeks from his office door to the restaurant lobby. "Christ...what the hell's going on now?" He whispers to himself then sighs and shakes his head. He finishes the paperwork he is doing then gets up and walks into the lobby to see what the trouble is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:33 pm

Kairi looks up at Zack confusedly.
"Ummmm......I dont remember......Who are you?......"
Kairi looks around her at all the strange people and stuff.
"Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue900/900the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:36 pm

"Okay, WHAT have you forgotten?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:38 pm

"Ummmmmm Im not sure...."
Kairi frowns.
"Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue50/50the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Left_bar_bleue30/30the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:39 pm

im your boyfriend Zack Harukio. i saw you crying as i was walking in so i came to see what was wrong with you. then i give her a hug and kiss.

Last edited by on Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:39 pm

And I would be her ex-bf and friend Ven Icaron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:40 pm

Kairi shakes her head to try and clear it.
"I have a boyfriend?...."
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:42 pm

yes try to remember sweetheart, please.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:42 pm

um, yeah alot of them.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:43 pm

ven shut up or im going to cut off your head . your not helping.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:44 pm

I see I'm trying to Zack and if you kill me do it fair and square, not the god mod way. I'll stand still lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:44 pm

"You said your name is Zack?"
Kairi tries to remember.
"I think I know someone named Zack.....I think I have a crush on him....But I cant remember."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Yes, you do. Now, think harder...
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:45 pm

no you don't have a crush on him your going out with him
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:46 pm

You still have a crush on him, and theres Alex, the person that made you mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:47 pm

"Don't be silly, I have to have a crush on him if I'm dating him. I wouldnt date someone I didnt like..."
Kairi's eyes widen in recognition.
"Alex....."
Her eyes instantly narrow and she growls instinctively.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:48 pm

My point exactly Zack. Let's try this the other way. What do you remember. The last thing you did, push it out of your mind...
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:48 pm

that's entirely true. i love you kairi so please come back to me. try to remeber. i kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:49 pm

Kiss her? Go ahead, try it.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:49 pm

i did already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next