Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post

Go down 
+2
Daimos Ishida
Zack Harukio
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:50 pm

OOC: ic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 pm

OOC: Re-read my post ppl...
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 pm

kairi remember me please
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Kairi wrote:
"Don't be silly, I have to have a crush on him if I'm dating him. I wouldnt date someone I didnt like..."
Kairi's eyes widen in recognition.
"Alex....."
Her eyes instantly narrow and she growls instinctively.

Alex, you gave him his ring back remember?
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:53 pm

alex get out of here or i'll kill you. stay away from her. sweetheart calm down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:53 pm

"I know....I remember...."
Kairi looks up at the two of them.
"Zack? Ven?"

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:53 pm

OOC: Alex isn't here.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:54 pm

thank god do you know who i am now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:54 pm

Kairi laughs, slightly embarrased.
"Uh huh."
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: the olvie garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:56 pm

i am so glad. holds Kairi in his arms for a long time. i don't know what would have happened to us if you did remember. then he kisses her becaue he's so happy.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:34 am

Relix knocks on Daimos's office door. "It seems like the girl got her memory back." Relix looks back at the three. "You three okay?" Relix then looks at kairi with a curios look, then his curiosity becomes certain."K-Kairi? Is it really you?" Relix takes off his hood. "It is you. How ya been?" Relix then looks at Ven and Zack. "Ven's here too huh?" Relix then strecthes his hand to Zack. "Your name is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

Kairi laughs.
"Hey Relix! I haven't seen you in a long time!"
She smiles at him.

OOC: I decided to change the color of my dialog....deal with it >.<
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:27 pm

Relix smiles back. "I missed you." Relix thinks remembers what he intended to ask the three. "You okay? You looked pretty confused."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:31 pm

Kairi shakes her head to clear it.
"Yea, I just slammed my head on the table so many times that I forgot some things, but Im fine now."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:05 am

Alex walked into the building through the back door and walks into the kitchen. He comes back out and says, "Ok, about the other day..."

OOC: Yeah, cut my head off, thats not crazy or just playing up-right stupid. If you wanna kill me, just do it right

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm

OOC: Who are you talking to Alex?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:15 pm

Hey lets keep the conversation clean guys.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:15 pm

OOC: Uh....ok, did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:22 pm

OOC: Kairi and Zack

"I...Im going through alot right now..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Relix watches as everyone is talking all at once."Okay what exactly is going on? Kairi, Ven, and Kairi's bf I need to speak with you guys. I got a lot of catching up to do."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:08 pm

"I said some things I shouldnt have said...done things I shouldnt have done..."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:21 pm

"I know what you mean, I was there."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:57 pm

Relix is sitting on the kicthen table. He decides to go outside and take a look around.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:07 am

from the corner of my eye i see terra walk through the door. then i said, hey terra how are you today?then went back to kairi and give her all his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post   the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the olive garden ( Kairi, and Daimos) others may post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2