Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week

Go down 
+3
Road
Haydies
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue15003/15003I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue14000/15000I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 am

As you know, this week is Turkey day week (Thursday if I'm not mistaken, if I am then oh well XD) Anyway, I may or may not be able to get on here that often because I'm going back to my home town (I'm at college right now, and I had my home computer sent here with me) Therefore I may not be able to get on here that often, but I'll get on when I can. When I'm on here in the next few days, unless I'm in the chat box, it means that I'm just checking in so I'll be up to date when I get back. (If I get my laptop fixed and get a wireless card for it, I may be on alot longer, it all depends) Anyway, happy holidays and see you all when I get back! Special greetings to:

Riku (Head admin, all around cool guy)
Haruko (2nd admin, my wife, love ya babe!)
Mitsuki and Tsukiya (My kids, not old enough to know what I'm saying yet, but still Very Happy )
Kairi aka Jessy (Fellow mod, and a just plain sweet girl)
Demous (Like a brother)
Kilam (Eh, cool kid, not much else to say XD)
Ashley (Lay off the coffee for a while XP)
Alex (Coolest....emo....ever XD)
Ven (Pretty cool, when he isn't going Rambo on everyone XD)
Cloud (Eh, sure why not, cool guy)
Beni (Always bored, but eh, he's still a cool kid)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 am

Cya Daimos, I love you always and forever!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue15003/15003I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue15000/15000I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 am

Aww bye daimos .. hope you like how everything looks when ya get back!

Caution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 am

Nuuuu, I keep restarting and restarting my computer but it still shows the same warning sign Crying
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue900/900I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:36 am

>.< LoL
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue400/400I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue300/300I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:33 am

OKKKKKK...
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue900/900I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:09 am

o0;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:53 pm

Yay!!! Daimos thinks I'm sweet. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue800/800I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue500/500I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Crying I'm not in that list.... Crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Well you were hardly on at the time he was on.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:24 pm

hm, I don't even get Thanksgiving. I live in Canada so I got mine on October 8th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:52 am

I'm a cool kid! WOOT! cheers
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Left_bar_bleue60/60I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:01 pm

Tis past thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week   I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be off and on for the Thanksgiving Week
Page 1 of 1