Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is this place?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What is this place? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:30 pm

He destroyed half of the nobodies that were left and the rest of them ran away. Chase ran offer to Terra. "You ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
What is this place? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400What is this place? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
What is this place? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is this place? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:32 pm

Terra looked at his wound. "As far as okay goes. Man, I can't believe I let my gaurd down." Terra then got back on his feet. "Let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:34 pm

"Yeah." Chase said as he started heading up to the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
What is this place? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400What is this place? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
What is this place? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is this place? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:39 pm

Terra started walking still holding his shoulder. "I seriously don't like this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:48 pm

"Yeah..." Chase remarked as he looked around. "Why do you think I was looking for something that might get us out."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:52 pm

Terra remembers Kairi and Kilam. "Wasn't Kairi and Kilam with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:57 pm

"Yeah. Why? You know them?" Chase asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 pm

"Yeah..Kilam anyway. Kairi feels familiar to me but...I dont know all I know is I Kairi is special."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:03 pm

"Yeah. I got that feeling when she showed up" Chase replied as they finally made it to the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Terra looked around at the mouth. "So this is it huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:41 pm

"I guess so" Chase replied as he looked around for more nobodies. "Would you know why the nobodies are here?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:06 am

Terra looked puzzled. "Their after Kairi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:10 am

"Why?" Chase asked as he sat down, winded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:12 am

"Now why would they be after kairi?" Said a voice from up on a higher level. Haruko stood there looking down at the two. "These things don't care for Kairi, they hardly care for themselves. They only do what they are told."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:13 am

Terra looked back around the mouth. "I haven't learned why yet, but I am sure it is something she possess, can do, and has done. Wahtever the reason is I can't let them take her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:16 am

"Well, this is turning out to be one heck of an adventure, isn't it?" Chase said as he cracked his knuckles and grabbed something, not knowing if it was a rock or something else, and threw it out from his position. He heard the sound of the thing splashing in the stomach fluid and heard multiple other splashes. "They're planning to ambush us."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:23 am

Terra took out his keyblade. "Stand your ground and dont let them through." Terra spotted a boulder loose from its place."Wait for them to come to us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:27 am

"Forget that, I'm taking them NOW!" Chase said as he drew his keyblade and charged back into the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:28 am

"Huh, lets just see what they can do." She whispered to herself, watching below, getting a birds eye view of all the creatures that were closing into them.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 am

Terra tried to stop Chase but he was already on his way there. "It can't be helped." Terra then ran right behind Chase quickly cathing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:38 am

Chase was already fighting the nobodies, and it seemed like he was losing. He was being struck from all directions, and he was on the verge of passing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:43 am

"Cha-" Haruko stopped before she had his name out and stepped back looking down to them. She held her hand out and a lightning sphere formed into it. She hurled the sphere down at the nobodies, shocking and destroying the creatures, even the ones close to Chase, but not reaching to where he was. Haruko hurled another sphere down at the other side then a few more around Chase. Soon the creatures were all gone and Chase stood there, no creatures even around him any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:45 am

"Thanks, Haruko..." Chase panted as he gave the two a thumbs up before passing out and hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:46 am

Terra finally caught up wiping out 5 nobdies. He then jumps to aid Chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:47 am

Haruko smiles and steps back into the shadows, disappearing from their sights.

OOC: Yeah, I am going to be gone from some time, when ever I come back I will be back so HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this place?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next