Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ramazaki's 2nd spell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue400/400Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue300/300Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty
PostSubject: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Name: Regezeki

Magic Cost: 40

Requirements: related to the Hinoishi family (Uncle, brother, grandma, very colse friend, etc.)

Effect: First, you create a large amount of energy into your hand, then you shoot a sphere of white lightning so that both you and the opponent(s) are inside. After that, you shoot a straight white lightning bolt into the sphere and dissapere, leaving the opponent(s) inside with it.

Damage: 40 hp

History:Like meteor smash, the regezeki was a trditional move taught by my father before he died. This one was easier to master, luckly, because the TTW (ten-tailed-wolf) helped out. Unfourtanitly, the first time I used it, I amed at the ground and I got blasted dirt all over my becaused I didn't use the sphere to trap it in. I am planing to use this in many battle. Also, I was named after the attack because my hair looked like white lightning, but my dad diddn't want me to be named exactly after an attack, so he changed the vowels.

P.S. I'm also planning to make avatars to give a better vei of it, but I can only do it on people , some summons, armor, forms, weapons, and maybe attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Very nice, approved

PS - WHY DOES THAT AVATAR LOOK LIKE A GAIA ONLINE AVATAR???
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue400/400Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue300/300Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 pm

what is gaia? I can make you one if you wwant
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue800/800Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue500/500Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:28 pm

It does look like a Gaia avatar....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:33 pm

not only does it look like one, it is one. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:04 pm

is not! I don't even know what gaia is and i made this!
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue900/900Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 pm

THe hell with u makin the icon u cant make that the detail is to hard to make plus i just looked ar gaia icons and compared it to urs and like 99% it is one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 pm

He knows its one because i pursuaded him to join....Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:04 pm

its not 99% similar, it is 100%
You can make one yourself at tektek.org but it is mainly for gaiaonline.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Ramazaki's 2nd spell Left_bar_bleue900/900Ramazaki's 2nd spell Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:47 am

Don't hold a conversation in Creation Topics!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramazaki's 2nd spell   Ramazaki's 2nd spell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramazaki's 2nd spell
Page 1 of 1