Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Form (Poll)

Go down 
3 posters

Wich Form Application looks better?
Beni's
Angel Form (Poll) Vote_lcap50%Angel Form (Poll) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Demous'
Angel Form (Poll) Vote_lcap50%Angel Form (Poll) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Angel Form (Poll) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Angel Form (Poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Angel Form (Poll) Left_bar_bleue900/900Angel Form (Poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am

I am soo mad that Demous says like: Sorry Dude I have that form. And I know that already! My Angel form is just the better version than his!! Just look at it:

Form Template:

Name: Angel Form

Magic: All of the User's remaining Mana Points.

Requirements: The User must be a Human. It doesn't matter when the User is Half-Hearted or not. And the User needs a Keyblade. It also works with Dualwielders. The User only needs to close his/her eyes and put his/her hand on his/her chest.

Drawbacks: When the form is activated, the user loses 10 HP.

Advantages: The User gains 2 HP per post and he/she has 50% to dodge attacks from the enemys.

Description: When activating, a white Tornado whirls around the User. Making the User's clothes white and a little bit Angellic. The Tornado then disappears and and the User's clothes glow like the Moonlight. His/Her Keyblade Handle turns white. Two Silver Wings come out of the User's back. A Necklace with a Star will appear around the User's neck. And then the user will look like an Angel.

History: The Angel Form has been given to peoples who touched light and had a heart. But Beni randomly became this form. He doesn't know why because he only has his half of his heart, he isn't allowed to have that form. He once used it against some Enemys and it was the perfect form for him. He then heard a voice in his head saying: "You can keep the form when you want. We choose you because you are in the search of your emotions. Even when you found your emotions, you can still keep it." Beni didn't know who or what it was. He sometimes uses this form to search for his emotions, because he can feel the enemies true emotions. Like a girl comes to Beni and says: "You showoff!" But Beni feels that she didn't really meant it.

Now the one from Demous:

Name: Angel Form

Magic: 20 mana

Requirements: Must have sword of angels equiped

Drawbacks: takes 10 health away

Advantages: adds 10 damage to all attacks

Description: grows angel wings

History: Demous aquired this form from the angel sword and fighting with it it caused him to gain massive power while in battle with daimos he was fighting him and when he finished he felt strong so he closed his eyes and started onlocking the power of the angel

And I made a poll up ahead. Wich one is better?
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Angel Form (Poll) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Angel Form (Poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Angel Form (Poll) Left_bar_bleue900/900Angel Form (Poll) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am

And a tiny info... DEMOUS AND I ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHOOSE!!
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:31 pm

It doesn't matter, you could have the best app in the world but it doesn't work he did it first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:34 pm

I know. But that is my version of my angel form.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Mana:

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:09 pm

OK i already got yelled at crap for that before u need to follow rules if its already taken then u mustname it differently
Back to top Go down

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:29 pm

Beni you can have that form, just name it something else. Aurora Form could be an example.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:10 am

I called it Serenity form >.< Atleast I got my Angel form on KHIR Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Mana:

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:36 pm

Awsome thats greta u got it from soemthing i got it from my mind which no one can get it from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Form (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Form (Poll)   Angel Form (Poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Form (Poll)
Page 1 of 1