Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:32 pm

Yugioh The Abridged Series Postings will be done here!!!!

"SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:34 pm

I kind of like the naruto one better but this was still funny XP you ever watch the movie for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:42 pm

Ya I did I thought it was Hilarious!!!!!!

Mokuba: hey big brother, can i be in the movie too?

Kiaba: Shut-up Mokuba...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:46 pm

XD

seal the exists mokuba
I am now sealing the exits, the exits are now being sealed. Never more have exist been sealed like they are right now-
shut up mokuba
I love you big brother
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:29 am

Kaiba: "SCREW THE MONEY, I HAVE RULES............wait let me try that again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:08 pm

With this childrens trading card I will rule the world!!!!!!!

wait...who's driving

HI BIG BROTHER IM YOUR NEW SHOWFER!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:15 pm

Taya:I cant believe im on a date with the pharoh, ive got to play it cool, that means no friendship speaches, no matter how tempting it is, i mussnt do a friendship speech,i mussnt,...

Yami:Hey Taya what do you think of-

Taya:FRENDSHIP IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! DONT YOU AGREE!?!?!?!
*dammit...*
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:37 pm

MarluxiaXI wrote:
Yugioh The Abridged Series Postings will be done here!!!!

"SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh just shut it!! that got boring 15 episodes ago!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:50 pm

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MONEY!!!

"Attention Duelists - *looks at Mai Valentine* I think My hair is in Love..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:51 pm

Here is my own version of the 'attention duelists' this is said by Xemnas

"Attention Nobodys - *looks at Kairi* I think my suit is in Love"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:09 pm

haha

My brests are to big for this movie
-end of movie-
Mai Valentine was issued in a playboy magazine, it was the hottest selling issue ever.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:11 pm

LOLZ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:26 pm

Pegasus:Then when we were standing at the alter somthing very unexpexted happened...you exploded...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:35 pm

mMm well if it isn't my old friend kiba boy.
Spare the pleasantries Pegasus, we were never friends.
sounds like someone needs a hug.
I'm not a vary huggie person.
then how about a massage?
No, I'm fine, really.
What about a kiss?
Are you flirting with me?
What ever gave you that idea?
You just seem kind of, forward.
Really Kiba boy you say the silliest things, now how 'bout I smother you naked body in cream and lick it off.
There, you just did it again!
Did what?
Never mind, I'm here because I need to be able to defeat Yugi's god cards, and since you created them, I figured you'd know how to do it.
Well yes, I do have one card that can defeat the gods, but I don't think you deserve it. After all Yugi has thrashed you so many times.
In that case you should have no problem defeating me in a due, and if you win I'll give you three Blue-eyes White dragons.
Then its a date.
Look I'm not going out with you.
Its a figure of speech kiba boy, now lets go make sweet monkey love.
What?
I mean play a children's card game.
Mmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:42 pm

LOL

Yami:this game confuses me, there are no cards, or life points...how are you supposed to play it???

Taya:by acting like a total spaz! thats why im so good at it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:25 pm

Marak:FOOLISH FOOLS!!!!! THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN YUGIOH, THERE ARE ONLY EXTREEMLY GIRLY MEN!!!!
AND I AM THE MOST GIRLY OF THEM ALL

Pegasus:keep telling yourself that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:15 am

Pegasus:oooooooohhhhhh its my favorite dream where im starring
in PRACILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT wait a minute thats not Hugo.... AGH!!!!!! what an unfabulous dream!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 am

YUGIOH's!!!!!

THERE YUGI LICEOUS!!!!!!

wait....yugi liceous!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm

Mai: Forget about her hun what you need is a real woman

Yugi: Mrs. Valantine are you trying to seduce me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:44 pm

my game uses dice
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:44 pm

The member Zexion has done the following action : Roll dices

4 times Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! De6
Results :
  Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! De1   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! De5   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! De3   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! De2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:42 pm

Joey: Hey whyd you rip up that card!?!?!

Kiaba: so it can never be used against me in a duel...

Yugi: in that case why not just rip up EVERY card?!?!?!

Kiaba: Shut up and duel me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh the abridged series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1