Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Left_bar_bleue50/50Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Left_bar_bleue30/30Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Empty
PostSubject: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:25 am

as zack is walking through the waterway he hears voices. as he goes further down the waterway system he begins to recognnz the two of the three voices. when he got to the end he sees aeris and squall. being over joyed when aeris sees him, she just runs right into Zack's arms and kissses him.then Zack looks over at squall and all he said was, " Hey what took you so long?" and then i replied, " i had to tend to somethings in the destiny islands." then as Zack looks the other way he sees her again. the same girl that emerged from a portal the first day he had arrived on Destiny Islands. but this time she looked even more beautiful than the last time. when aeris sees the look on Zack's face she says, i need to tell you something. then she says, " squall and i are together now and we are getting married soon." not even paying attention after that Zack walks over to Kairi and says, " hi my name is Zack we did have the time to get properly introduced the last time we met. i was kinda wondering if you weren't busy later that maybe you might want to get some dinner with me?"

Last edited by on Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Kairi turns towards Zack, still in a dreamlike state from daydreaming so much. She suddenly notices him and shakes her head a lil.
"Oh! Hi there! I'm sorry, what were you just saying?"
She blushes as she realizes that he was the person she was daydreaming about.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Left_bar_bleue50/50Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Left_bar_bleue30/30Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:45 pm

do you want to get some dinner with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:47 pm

Kairi blushes bright red and smiles shyly at him.
"Yea, I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:51 pm

Great. i have anther question. would you like a picnic dinner or would you like to go to olive garden. or you may come to my house and i will cook.

smiles at kairi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:54 pm

"I really like the first and last options. You can pick between the two."
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:55 pm

how about a candle lit picnic on the beach of Destiny Islands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:56 pm

Kairi smiles at him.
"That sounds wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:58 pm

Zack smiles back

" that's wonderful I'll see you in just a little while"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years   Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack sees Kairi again; meets aeris &squall (three years
Page 1 of 1