Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Left_bar_bleue900/900Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty
PostSubject: Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only]   Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:17 pm

Ven opens his eyes."Where...am I?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Left_bar_bleue400/400Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Left_bar_bleue300/300Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only]   Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 am

A dark entity appears hovering over Ven wearing a helmet and muscular outfit wielding a keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Left_bar_bleue400/400Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Left_bar_bleue300/300Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only]   Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:17 am

"Arise." said the mysterious wielder. "Arise and face your executer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only]   Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where I am taken to [Aqua, Terra, and Ven Only]
Page 1 of 1