Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i pretend i feel happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Number of posts : 49
Class : student/ Piano
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Alice Screamed and dissapeared. she reapered behind him and started to charge. Holly floated toward the attack and then held out a barriar. she looked at Lapis with question. Lapis' face grew into a dark and insane grin . the bow in her hair flew out and it started to flail about. it dropped to her lower back.

Holly sighed as she threw the attack back at Terra.

" sorry..." Holly said before appearing around him on all sides. Alice was nearly done with her charge

" OYASHIRO BEAM!!!" she screamed as a energy blast shot out of her hands it crushed apart the hall way as it went for it's target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dianthis
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:50 am

Terra looked at the attack like an predator watches his pray. The attack seemed to have hit its target but as the smoke cleared you see evil terra holding the attack back with hand. Evil Terra's grin grew wider as he saw the three targets. "So many to kill with just one attack.", the hollow threw the attack right back.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:01 pm

an insane smile grew over Lapis' face as the beam shot toward her. the song resounded from nowhere as if bringing the end of the world. she moved her head to the side as she glowed purple. her hair levitating. the makr of death reappeared on her forehead for the first time in 3 years. the dark pulsations coming of her body were almost miasmic.

Lazulite jumped into Lapis and they both landed on the ground. the wall behind them blew up. revialing a cold blowing winter storm. ready to engulf the castle in a night of shear freeze. Lazuilte felt Lapis's face. Lapis' eyes shot open to revial red irises. her smiled went into a dark insanity as her hands grabbed Lazuite's neck.

" why arn't they fusing?!" Holly screamed as she was fighting off Hollow Terra.

" i think Lazulite's presance is making Eve stronger!!!" she then swirled and puffed into white aura shaded petals she reappeared aboved Hollow Terra and started to shot the petals at him. Holly was trying to break Lapis' grip. it was to strong. Lazulit then tried to kick Lapis but with little success.

a purple outburst of light shot them both back. instead of Lapis, there stoad a girl in shoulderless ruffled silk dress and boots. it was violet and her hair was a metalic blue in shade, wazish kind of curl to it. it had 2 parts pinned in clips made of saphires. the neck had a peice that only covered her neck like a smaller shaw. the dress ended at her lower thigh, and the boots went to her knees, ran up with corrset silver string.

she laughed before she faded back into Lapis and toppling onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Nero ran out the room he was in, stuffing something in his trenchcoat. He saw Lapis on the floor and kneeled down to her. "Lapis? Lapis!? Are you allright!?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Nero wrote:
Nero ran out the room he was in, stuffing something in his trenchcoat. He saw Lapis on the floor and kneeled down to her. "Lapis? Lapis!? Are you allright!?"

OOC: Hello?
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:33 pm

(( sorry for the unactivity latly, ^^ im getting new puter soon so i have been bust XD))

Lapis looked up at Nero with a smile. she then raised her hand but as she got closer, her hand turned into a black transparancy and then gripped into his chest. as if trying to pull his heart out. Lazulita looked to see this and got up in fear and started to run at her then pulled Nero off before grabbing Lapis. then started to run away with the tainted Lapis in her arms before jumping out a window, breaking the glass as she landed. a black portal opened and they ran through

" hopefully, i'll make it to that place soon...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i pretend i feel happy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2