Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its raining sea-salt ice cream!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Empty
PostSubject: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Alias sat alone on the top of the clock tower, back to the wall with his sea-salt ice cream in his hand. "Aww, what a day..." he thought to himself as a sad and slightly tired expression came across his face. "I wish today woulda been diffrent! I only had one thing to do today, go see a stupid movie with Ifrit and Reno! But we all know how THAT turned out..."

*Flashback of Alias' day*

"Mom i'm going to go see a movie with Ifrit and Reno!" Alias' mother looked really pissed at him. "Your not leaving this house until you clean your room and do your homework young man! Now march back up there!" "Crap!!" So Alias went up to his room and cleaned it...if you consider shoving everything in your closet cleaning. As for his homework, he lied to his mom and said it was all done even if he was going to tell his teacher his gold fish ate his homework again. "Classic" he said to himself as he was leaving the house with a grin on his face. Now looking down on his watch, he realized that he was going to miss the train! "Double crap!!!" he thought as he got on his skateboard. And as luck would have it, he missed it by about a second or two. He waited for about 25 minutes and then a voice came through on the intercom. The voice said: "Attention all waiting passengers, the train that was schedualed to be here for 2:20 will now be about another fourty five minutes late. Thatnk you for your co-operation." "Wow, didnt see that one coming." The train finally pulled up in the station and Alias was in a rush to get off the train cuz he was already about an hour and a half late. "They...are....gonna...kill me!" he said as he was wheezing at the ticket booth, "1 ticket for The Worlds Greatest Idiot please." "Im sorry sir, we sold out of tickets when the movie actualy started!!" "Dont tell me..." Alias got back on the train and then it suddenly stopped which left him face pressed against the window. "Thats just great!" He slowly peeled himself off the window and a huge red mark was left on the right side of his face. "Attention all passengers" went the voice on the intercom, "The track up ahead seems to be disconected so we will be taking an hour or so to fix it all up." "DAMMIT!" Alias yelled out when he got up from his seat interupting the intercom message. "We thank you for your co-operation" the intercom finished. "WELL YOU DONT HAVE MY FREAKING CO-OPERATION!"

"I'll explain it to Ifrit and Reno tomorow." he said to himself softly. "So instead of seeing a movie with my friends, im here at the clock tower all alone with some sea-salt ice cream; which cost me 2.50$ by the way!" He wasnt paying too much attention to the ice cream in his hand and his grip was loose so the ice cream went hurtling down towards the ground below. "You've got to be kiding me!!" Alias yelled atth etop of his lungs. There was a brief pause. "Well that was money well spent..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Left_bar_bleue400/400Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Left_bar_bleue300/300Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Terra looked down on the floor where he was standing. He dodged just in the neck of time what seemed to be someone's icecream. "What was that all about?" Terra said looking up at the clock tower. He then bought 5 icecreams and put them all in his hand. "Aero!", Terra said as wind sent the icecream hurling up towards the top of the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:32 pm

Chase, ironicly, had walked right under the ice cream and got smacked in the head. "What the?!" he muttered as he looked up, seeing only someone atop the clock tower. He probably just dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Left_bar_bleue400/400Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Left_bar_bleue300/300Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:40 pm

Terra looked if the person got hit or not. "I hope that got him." Terra says looking at Chase. "Wow Chase..you look good in sea-salt icecream.", Terra said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:42 pm

"Make a crack like that again and you get a fire spell in the face..." Chase said as he wiped some of the ice cream off his face.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:45 pm

"Or icecream." Terra said chuckling and backing up to avoid Chase's rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:49 pm

"Ahhh, forget about it... Anyway, Terra. I've been hearing some rumors that your old friends have been popping up. That true?" Chase asked as he groaned. A faint light that almost seemed like was burning could be seen through the sleeve of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm

Terra face that became serious and he looked at the floor, "Yes, yes there around." Terra then turned away from Chase and looked at the setting sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:58 pm

"Sorry... I forgot... You're a little touchy on the subject..." Chase replied as he pulled out the tattered book he seems to carry in a seemingly infinitely deep jacket pocket and read the faded name in it, which he managed to fill in after much pondering. He was about to close it and chuck it away, but he knew that wouldn't help. Sometimes you can't throw away your problems... He remind himself as he pocketed the small "trinket." "So... How is she...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:19 pm

"Hey! Whats the big idea!!" Alias yelled from atop the clock tower as he was now covered in ice cream. "If someone says 1 thing, 1 thing about how good i look in sea-salt, i swear i'll hit em so hard..." he muttered as he found the stairs leading back towards ground. He returned to the ground and he saw two people talking. "One of them probably did it!" he thought to himself, "Im not gonna let this go until i get a reason for chucking some ice cream! Like, i know i dropped mine but c'mon, it was an accident!" Alias walked up to the two who seemed to be having an important conversation, but he didnt care. The only problem was that he hadnt prepared any dialogue, which tends to leave him looking ridiculous with his mouth open but no words coming out. He adressed the man with a serious expression on his face and said: "What was that for!?" as some of the ice cream dripped off of his shirt and onto his shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:00 pm

"Ahem..." Chase said to Alias, annoyed. Klutz...
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Terra turned to the boy, "So you were the wise guy who dropped that icecream. Your covered in the icecream too huh? I guess you and Chase can be buddies.", Terra said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:20 pm

"THAT'S IT!" Chase shouted as he sent a fire spell flying at Terra.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:24 pm

Terra dodged it and kept chuckling, "Wow your aim is almost as bad as the sea salt." Terra then ran up a nearby building and jumped onto a nearby cross bridge. "Hey kid with the sea-salt on his shoe who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:26 pm

"There's no reason for that!" Alias said with a commanding tone in his voice, "You need to cool down, maybe we should put some more ice cream on your head." Alias said with a little chuckled. Looking down at his Achilles Bane, Alias noticed that it was charred on the edge now. "I dunno how it didnt burst into flames...maybe it does have some kinda magical power like dad used to say..." he thought to himself. "Hey kid with sea-salt on his shoes" said the man with that through the ice cream at him, "who are you anyways?"
Alias looked up at him and said with a smile: "Alias, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Terra forgot about his question and turned to Chase. "Cool down man. Wouldn't want that icecream to melt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:31 pm

I seriously wanna whack these guys with my keyblade... Chase sighed as he looked at the kid. "Well, I'm Chase..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:33 pm

"Nice to meet you Chase" Alias said. He then turned back to Terra, "And you still havent answered my question!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:48 pm

"I did it for fun. Sorry.", Terra jumps off and walks towards them. "Aero.", Terra says blowing the icecream off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:27 pm

"Ahem. Well, anywho, the guys who LOVES to cast Aero is Terra" Chase said to Alias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:28 pm

"You threw some ice cream at me for fun?" Alias said with a confused air in his voice, "Dude, you need to get out more" he chuckled. "But its no big deal, i'll just take a shower. But sorry for almost hitting you, i shoulda been paying more attention to what i was doing." Alias said with a smile on his face. "And uh, do you think you could teach me how to use magic some time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm

(Hey. I'm gonna make a topic right here in Twilight Town. After it's finished, wanna check it out? EDIT: Its up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:46 pm

OOC:(ya, i'll join it if thats alright that is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:47 pm

(Its cool)
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:47 pm

ooc: of course dude join on in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its raining sea-salt ice cream!   Its raining sea-salt ice cream! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its raining sea-salt ice cream!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: