Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deepest part of the Jungle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue100/100Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue60/60Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Deepest part of the Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:38 am

Shadow was walking out in the jungle, her red eyes shifting from here to there as the moonlight shone down through the trees on her black face. "I need more blood." She whispered as she turned into a small pathway. "I need to return to my true form once again. Put fear back into this world. Without me death is just a joke to mortals."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:04 pm

"You think that you are god or something?"
Vexion said, he was on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue100/100Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue60/60Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:06 pm

"Close to it." Shadow said as she stopped in her tracks. "What does it matter to you any way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:08 pm

"Nothing,but if you consider yourself god....."
Vexion suddenly get his keyblade and point it at Shadow
"Show it to me."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:13 pm

Shadow looked up to the man before her as she smiled. "I am the Angel of Death." She said to him as her eyes grew red. She screeched at him, sending a chill down his spinal cord. She summons her Scythe and points it to him. "You ready to die?" She asked him as she cut the air at him, sending a slash of dark energy to him, cutting right though him.

Code:
Vexion can't move for a post so that why I attacked twice
The skill cuts your attacks by a third
Vexion takes 10 damage and is now poisoned for an additional 5 HP each turn
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue400/400Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue300/300Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:18 pm

Sora walks up and points his Keyblade at Vexion.

"Organization Member! I hope you die!"

Sora turns to Shadow

"You want to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:34 pm

" You really don't get it, do you?, i'm not an organization member,why would i attack a heartless if i was with Organization?!"
I use normal attack so u lose 10 hp

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:38 pm

"Concentrate on the battle." Shadow said as she sliced her blade at him again.

Code:
Okay, you now have like... 10 from the first attack 5 from the poison first effect, 10 for this attack and 5 for this poison effect. You now have 20 Health left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:55 pm

"But i was concentrated"
Smiles at him
And now i use light attack and you lose 30 hp so you go to 10

OOC: Yeah i inflicted you 10 dmg so you go to 40
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:59 pm

OOC: Woa, woa, woa. You can't just add 10 damage because you say so >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 pm

OOC: I didn't but you didn't let me i attack so i did it later cmon if u lose a battle isn't that much >_<
"Anyway your turn"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:24 pm

OOC: Ugh, my turn
IC:

Shadow laughers at the man and swings her Scythe at him again, sending the final dark blast to him. She then uses her Soul eater skill and consumes his energy.

Code:
Your dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:35 pm

"Well i'm not very dead i still can't talk and i'm alive but i can't move that's all.......someone brings me a DRINK!!!"

He said laughing

"Good battle,see ya soon.....BRING ME THAT DRINKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:55 pm

Did you not hear what haruko said? Your dead for this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:09 am

OOC: Yep so i can't move but i can talk so i'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 am

You can't talk if your dead -_-
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue400/400Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Deepest part of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue250/300Deepest part of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 pm

occ:can any one join this thing or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:17 pm

I think this topic has been dead for a really long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deepest part of the Jungle   Deepest part of the Jungle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deepest part of the Jungle
Page 1 of 1