Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue800/800CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue500/500CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty
PostSubject: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:02 pm

Kilam was waiting at the colliseum for Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue100/100CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue60/60CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:11 pm

Shadow appeared right in front of Kilam and kicked him into the arena. She ran in and started the battle with no waisted time. She screeched at him sending a cold chill down his spine. "Hello Gabriel." She said to him and she circled his Immobilized body. "Why don't we get this battle underway." Shadow summoned her Scythe and activated her Grim Slash skill. She swung the blade at Kilam and knocked him back, cutting deep into his body.

Code:
 in order, uses my Traumatized spell so you are Immobilized for one post and your attacks are cut by a third for three. Uses my Grim Slash skill on my blade giving it an added 10 damage for one post. Slashes at you for 20 damage. Blades special effect Poisons you for an added 5 damage for 3 posts. You are no longer Immobilized, you take a total of 25 damage this turn
Code:
Shadow: 50/50 health 10/30 Magic
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue800/800CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue500/500CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:38 pm

((You controlled my character and had a few instances of auto-hitting. I guess I'll finish this quickly.))

Kilam dodged the scythe before it hit him. He then drew his Hell Spear Lv2 and swung it at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue100/100CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue60/60CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:07 am

(My skill Immobilized you so thats why I auto hit >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:16 am

((You actually have to say what you are using. But that would also make it a god-mod. The skill is undodgable, unblockable, uncounterable, allows you to auto-hit for a turn, and then does something to the attack that I can't understand. I think we should wait for an admin because as I said, the attack is a complete god-mod.))

EDIT: ((Now rolling die.))
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:36 am

((Gotta roll die))
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue15003/15003CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Left_bar_bleue15000/15000CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:36 am

The member Kilam Kasen has done the following action : Roll dice

2 times CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam De6
Results :
  CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam De1   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam De2
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:41 am

((Okay, forget my last post when he dodged.))

Kilam dodged the sycthe. "Was that a pitiful attempt at trying to scare me?" He said, laughing as his burning spear appeared in his hands.

((Hell Spear Lv2))
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 am

(o.o well an admin is the one who approved my skill where I Immobilize you for one post, so I am able to attack again. And I really don't understand the auto attack thing, every time I battle someone I thought when you use a skill you just attack them and if they have something that will let them doge it then you can, otherwise you can just dodge when ever you feel like it)
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:59 am

((I still say we put it on hold until an admin comes. I've noticed the quality of skills have been goin down.))
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:01 am

((alright))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam   CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHALLENGE! Shadow vs Kilam
Page 1 of 1