Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zack's hardest battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue50/50Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue30/30Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Zack's hardest battle Empty
PostSubject: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:19 pm

Zack walked through Radiant Garden then saw a few nobodies, before he could attack they ran. he followed not knowing that it was a trap. when he got to the square he was overwhelmed by the darkness and the creatures from it.

" i thought today was going to be an easy day. well that's what i get for thinking."

he draws Death Reaper and charges at the army uncertain of the outcome. as he get near the front lines he is blown back by a shockwave. out of the darkness a figure is shown. it was the nobody Zane.

" well Zack long time no see. this time there will be a different outcome in this battle."

" i have beat you once before and i could do it again."

Then in an instant they charged at each other. their swords hit and sparks began to fly. while he was focused on Zane a neoshadow came up behind him and struck him. then Zane took full advantage and struck him across the chest.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. dang it he got me.

* cough cough gasp*

he fell to his knees and spat blood.

" give up Zack you can't win. say goodbye to your fiance."

" you... won't ... touch .....her. because i ... am ... going ... to .. KILL YOU."

then overcoming the pain in his chest he Rises from his knees and then he starts glowing a crimson red.

"CRIMSON KNIGHT"

he transformed into Crimson knight. then from the sky fell Shadowslayer, then he pulled it out of the ground and the two swords began to glow.

" now i know what i must do to kill you. i am sorry this is how it must end kairi. i love you. if i must die to know that she will be safe."

" CRIMSON CROSSSLASH!!!!"

then Zane charges his weapon then when the swords hit there was a flash of light followed by a great expolsion. once the smoke cleared all that was seen was a crater surrounded by the darkness and Zane and Zack face down.

he starts to think, ( i can't die yet we havn't got married and we havn't started a family either.then he starts to get up.

" you .........can't ....kill.......me."

then Zane gets up and they go at it again. then after what seems like hours Zack comes out of the crater all beaten and battered.then he faces the army.

" now it's your turn."

then he attacks the army of about half a million creatures of darkness. cutting and blocking the attacks directed at him. then he was struck then he fell to his knees. then gets back up and continues to attack and defend.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue800/800Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue500/500Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:01 pm

Hinoshi in his Org. XIII cloak runs up next to Zack. "I know Zack won't and there's no way I'm letting you hurt Kairi!" Hinoshi started to charge Zane with his Katana.

OOC: you don't know it's Hinoshi
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue50/50Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue30/30Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:03 pm

Zane blows hinoshi back then attacks Zack
with a combo.

" you fool you can't beat me."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue800/800Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue500/500Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:05 pm

Hinoshi sits up. "D-damn..." Hinoshi stood up and cloned himself. One Hinoshi attacked Zane and the other went to find Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:06 pm

"make sure she is safe hino"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:13 pm

Hinoshi looked back. "Right Zack."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Zack's hardest battle Left_bar_bleue900/900Zack's hardest battle Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:09 pm

Demous Appeared from the sky with a bright flash he shot from the sky into the ground causing a crater to appear
"whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:06 am

"Look around and you'll find out whats going on"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Hinoshi jumped in the air and pulled some water from a nearby stream and bended it into a ball shape. He directed the ball towards Zane and trapped him in it. "Let's see you get out of this..." Hinoshi moved his hands in a circular motion the pulled them back. The ball of water turned into a giant ball of ice and fell to the ground, Zane stuck inside.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:08 am

" nice job now leave the rest to me. go find kairi and see if she is alright."

Zack jumped in the air Death Reaper glowing black and Shadowslayer glowing red.

"This is where it will end. crimson crossslash"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack's hardest battle   Zack's hardest battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack's hardest battle
Page 1 of 1