Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alchemy Training Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy Training   Alchemy Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Zewo Wanders around the city looking for supplies for Alchemy practice after he gets the stuff he needs he heads to the outskirts of the city to practice"Ok,Here i go!"Zewo makes a Alchemy Circle and puts all the ingredients on the ends of the circle and the circle activates then it glows and sends a spiraling circle of aura everywhere with its whitish baby blue colors then it turns pitch black.As the black aura fades there is a Minor Heartless standing in the middle of the circle ready for its commands by Zewo"Ok Heartless create a shadow ball for me"Then slowly the Heartless holds out its hands and makes a Shadow ball"Good now i dismiss you"Then the Heartless Vanishes"Well i did good"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Alchemy Training Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alchemy Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Alchemy Training Left_bar_bleue900/900Alchemy Training Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Alchemy Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Training   Alchemy Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Demous walks out from the shadows of the buildings of the city
"So a Alchemist i didnt think there was that many left"
Demous walks over to Zewo
"So how much do you know about Alchemy?"
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Training
Page 1 of 1