Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beni's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Beni's Journal Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Beni's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Beni's Journal Left_bar_bleue900/900Beni's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Beni's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Beni's Journal   Beni's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Monday Jan 07, 2008

Everything is perfect here now. What I mean are the worlds and so on. But sometimes... Sometimes "here" isn't like it was in the past. Everything was so silent, I didn't saw much peoples. But it was quiet. But there weren't enough people to eliminate Heartless. I was often in problems when I was in fighting. But then more people came and there are less Heartless now. But sometimes I just portal to one world to another. But something is bugging me. The real me is being Obsessed in a boy and can't keep his eyes from the other boy out. And THAT would give me less time to have fun and to spend times with friends. But... everything here is fine. That's what i'm glad about. I saw the Obsession from the real me once. He was sorta... ummm... nice and neat. But how can HE be an Obsession to the real ME?! The real me said to me that school in his life is getting tougher. So he can't have much time here. And that reduces my time with all my friends. First an Obsession to a boy and then a tougher school?! What kind of world is the real world?! *deep breath in and then out* I also have to stop being in a rage. But still... the real me is quiet, shy and often talks with his Obsession. It's killing my freetime! *cough* I really gotta stop being in rage...

P.S. - I hate the real me. I mean it.

Love, Beni Hikari
Back to top Go down

Beni's Journal
Page 1 of 1