Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Rya (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Kairi was walking through First District absentmindedly. "Wow...This place brings back a lot of memories...I met most of my good friends here..." Kairi laughed and stopped walking for a moment. "I wonder if I'll meet anyone new this time too."

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue60/60Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:14 pm

Rya runs along the sides of buildings, on some apparent mission. She jumps and lands on the edge of a building. She loses her balance and falls off. In a panic, she quickly teleports but only manages to get closer to the ground. "Whoa! Look out below!" She yells as she falls, landing on Kairi. Rya slowly sits up and rubs her head. "Ow...guess I was too hasty..."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue800/800Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue500/500Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Kilam was on the edge of one of the buildings, watching them both.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:41 pm

"Yea I guess you were...." Kairi shakes her head slightly. "What were you doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue60/60Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:48 pm

"I'm looking for someone. Hey, maybe you can help me. Have you seen a guy around here? He's kinda tall, orange eyes, kinda creepy? Heard of or seen anyone like that?" Rya asks as she gets up.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 pm

"Yea, I think I know who you are talking about....But I haven't seen him here in ages...."
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:56 pm

"Really? Oh...ok. Well sorry for falling on you. My name's Rya, Rya Sapphire, but my friends call me Shade. The guy I'm looking for is my big brother Daimos. So what's your name?" She asks and smiles.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:58 pm

"My name's Kairi. And yea, I definitely know Daimos..." Kairi laughs. "I never knew he had a little sis though. Thats really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:05 pm

"Well even he doesn't know about me, I was born after he left. My parents didn't tell me what happened to him, just that I should go look for him." Rya explains.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:26 pm

"Ah, That would explain it. Have you had any luck so far?"
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Rya looks down sadly. "No...and I've been looking for a really long time...I'm starting to think I'll never catch up to him... She says.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Kairi places her hand comfortingly on her shoulder. "Don't worry...You'll find him..."
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Rya looks up at her and smiles. "Thanks Kairi, that's nice of you to say...yeah, you're right, I just have to keep looking. Who knows, I may find him somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Kairi smiles. "Now thats the spirit! You go get em girl!"
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:58 pm

"Thanks! So where exactly am I, anyway?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:00 pm

"You're in Traverse Town, one of the most bustling places out there! If you need something to do or just want a place to hang out, chances are you'll end up doing it here!" Kairi laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:09 pm

"Traverse Town, huh? Wow...this place is pretty big..." She says in awe and looks around. "Would you mind showing me around? If it's not too much trouble, that is..." She says as she looks back at Kairi.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:15 pm

"Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm

"Thanks! So where to first?" She asks and smiles, grabbing Kairi's hand.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Kairi laughs. "We could go check out the food/theatre district...My friends used to work around there, Im not sure if they still do."
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:47 pm

"Sure! That sounds great!" Rya smiles again. They start to walk towards the restaurants and such. "So can you tell me anything about Daimos? Like what's he like? Is he nice? That sort of thing."
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:51 pm

"Yea, he's such a sweetheart. I don't think I've ever met a guy as nice as him....Well, besides my Zackikins of course." Kairi looks at her and smiles while they walk. "He also has a really great sense of humor."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Meeting Rya (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Meeting Rya (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:01 pm

Nero was working at the Olive Garden again, and saw Rya and Kairi at the end of the alley through his station window. He opened it and called out to them. "Hey, Rya! Kairi!"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Kairi looks at him and smiles. "Hi there Nero!! Its been a while since I've seen you!! Is your shift almost over?"
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:05 pm

"I hope he likes me...I really do." She says quietly. She hears someone say her name and looks up, seeing Nero waving at them. "Hey! Nero! How's it going?" She calls and waves back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Rya (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rya (open)   Meeting Rya (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Rya (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next