Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)

Go down 
+7
Nero
Road
Ramazaki
Hinoshi
Zack Harukio
Kilam Kasen
Demous
11 posters
AuthorMessage

A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Lately there's been a lot of talk about people leaving the site. Some say they don't want to deal with the drama. Some say they just don't have enough time. Some are even trying to get away from someone. I am not any of these people, nor will I ever be. I am trying to get myself away from all of you.

Throughout the time that I have been on KHT, I have met some wonderful people. I could say at least one completely honest and wonderful thing about every person who I have ever met on this site. In the short few months that I have been here, I have learned to laugh and I have learned to cry. It changed me as a person like nothing else I have ever gotten a chance to experience.

I've made some mistakes, as has everyone. I've broken hearts and souls. I've told lies and false stories. I've spread rumors about those around me. I've broken promises and bonds of love, friendship, and trust.

I have worked hard to be as successful on this as I am today. It was not easy, as no great accomplishment should be. It took time, effort, and determination. I have shined as a person and a writer on this site, but now it's my time to shine in the real world. I need to move on.

There will be a large ammount of people who do not wish to see me leave. There is only one thing I can say to them: You will never be without me, for you shall always be in my heart, as I hope I am in yours.

Goodbye to all my dear friends, you are like family to me.
Love, Jessica

PS - AND IM NEVER COMING BACK!!
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue900/900A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:33 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue800/800A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue500/500A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:35 pm

I agree with Demous.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue900/900A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:56 pm

nice kilam just nice to think we have friends on this site and they lie to u and im not refering to u kilam
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue800/800A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue500/500A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Still agreeing with Demous.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue30/30A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:43 pm

i am sorry you feel this way
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:51 pm

......I don't really know what to say except "goodbye, stay safe and happy....I'll miss you Jessy"
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue400/400A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue300/300A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Zack Harukio wrote:
I tried to help man...
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Zack Harukio wrote:
I tried to help man...
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:11 am

T-T I'm gonna miss you... You gave me courage here on the site, and it also gave me courage in the real world. I'm not the shiest student in my class anymore. It's all thanks to you, Jessy...
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:40 am

Less drama to worry about...
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Demous wrote:
nice kilam just nice to think we have friends on this site and they lie to u and im not refering to u kilam

i knew she friggen lied about alot of things...no wonder she left
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue30/30A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:07 am

nero watch what you say about her because after all you are a newbe to the site
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:15 am

He has 1000 posts.... I don't call that a newb.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:56 pm

Wow...you two are dense....Nero used to be Alex/Axel lmao
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:41 pm

I guess that's it eh?
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) 659644200_809105cc10

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Health:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue400/400A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Left_bar_bleue300/300A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:52 pm

man...what a heartbreaker
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Nero wrote:
Demous wrote:

Your asking me to hate you with that comment
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Sora
Sora

Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Roxas. wrote:
man...what a heartbreaker

who you talking 'bout?
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Sora wrote:
Nero wrote:
Demous wrote:

Your asking me to hate you with that comment
Nero made a whiplash sound. "whipped...get over it Sora, you knew she lied to you too."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:57 pm

wtf r u tlking about? what topic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Wow ven lol he's on haha wow im suprised you would show urself after all this time lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)   A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Final Goodbye (I'm so sorry everyone)
Page 1 of 1