Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goofy Goober Gone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue900/900Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Goofy Goober Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Goofy Goober Gone?   Goofy Goober Gone? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 am

Ok Wellllllll Yeah Ok I Guess I was Sent Here By God (Yeah right im not no angel so i can shove a foot up my A**.....Ok Sorry For that Language O.o)
You All Now I came Here In 2007 IN Around October And I Met Alot Of People Met Me Mostly the hard way because im a Idiot LOL
You See I Have A Joke For Everything Even When things are super bad i make a joke and get right back up like what happened tonight
but i let that slide because i was losing 2 of my friends Kyle And Ashley either way i was losing them over the fights
And im glad i didnt burst out on you guys because that wouldve been mean and made it worse which wouldnt help
You Guys Are Great I Swear Everyone i met they make me feel Specail Inside(I dont mean to seem like the Good Little Fairy and magic sprinkles or some crap O.o)
I Mean I Really Felt good and made me stay longer then i wouldve
when i first started i was so excited and i got to meet everyone and injoy my time i mean the hell with fun IT WAS SUPERB!!!!(Ok that just sounded Homo And a Teacher O.O whats wrong with me-_-)
Well yeah i put humor into this so it wouldnt kill you to read it
Yes im thinking about leaving and Stuff its not for sure yet but i am thinking so dont get all sad over nothing I will think alot about it
...................................COUGH..........................................(I Had to do it! XD)

P.S.
If your Wondering what ill do after i leave it's either these
1.Day Time Clown School
2.McDonalds
3.Live In Parents Basment(Wait Wtf?)
What will you guys do without me
1. miss me
2.try to get my number
3.Try to find my my number on ebay
4.Have No Life At All And all the other choices
(Heh Yeah I Know what your thinking OH MAN THAT WAS FUNNYYYYYY He's the best,And all i have to say to that is I KNOW RIGHT!!! I AM THE BEST!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue400/400Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue300/300Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Goofy Goober Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Goober Gone?   Goofy Goober Gone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue400/400Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue300/300Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Goofy Goober Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Goober Gone?   Goofy Goober Gone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:07 pm

oh well, whatever
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue800/800Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Goofy Goober Gone? Left_bar_bleue500/500Goofy Goober Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Goofy Goober Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Goober Gone?   Goofy Goober Gone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Seriously, don't bump topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goofy Goober Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Goober Gone?   Goofy Goober Gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goofy Goober Gone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: