Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New worlds, new people

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xecivien

New worlds, new people Empty
PostSubject: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:54 pm

A Gummi Ship slowly flies towards the hanger of the Radiant Garden. The doors to the hanger open and the Gummi Ship flies in and lands while the hanger doors closed after it. Xecivien peered over to Fayt as he turned the engine off. "We're here." Xecivien then pauses for a moment before speaking again. "But there's something that's been bugging me for a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:58 pm

Fayt gets up from the chair and walks out of the door and into the hanger. "Hmm..." He listens to Xeicivien. "What would be bothering you Xecivien?" He askes as he looks around the hanger. It seems quiet, as if not many people come and go here.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:01 pm

Xecivien gets off the seat and slowly follows Fayt. "Perhaps you haven't noticed, but the darkness seems to be growing in power... I mean the Dark Side... We've never seen one of them in all the years we fought... We've only witnessed the shadows... Also, your demon form showing... Doesn't that all point towards the possibility of the darkness slowly strengthening... like what happened in the past? We should proceed with caution... The Heartlesses here will be way out of our league... After all this is famous for it's Heartless..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm

"Arr... Ye Be Right Matey... " Fayt Says now with an Eye patch on. "OH erm.. sorry... pirat " He takes the eye patch off and continues speaking. "Yeah... These heartless are getting pretty tough indeed. I didnt expect the Darkside to show... And about the Demon Form showing... It started happening since i saw that girl... Becky wasnt it?
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:09 pm

Xecivien begins to step out from the Gummi Ship. "If only I had emotions, I may have perhaps found that amusing... And pirate day was two days ago Fayt... I'm sorry... pirat " Xecivien then thinks for a moment about the girl. "Perhaps she is a threat to the curse... That would make sense after all... She did something your parents couldn't... Resist the curse and put it back into a dormant state..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:13 pm

"Dang it.. Arrr..." Fayt then sees the Eye patch he took off on the floor. He pulls out a Giant Laser and fires it onto it. The Eye patch is no more. He then throws the laser onboard the gummi and continues to talk. "Hmm.. Maybe its because i find her not a foe, or a friend.. but something else... like something i want.. or... something i need..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:18 pm

"Perhaps the word you're looking for is girlfriend?" Xecivien slowly walks out from the ship, "No need to be ashamed, I think you need one as well." Xecivien puts on a false smirk as if he had emotions. Xecivien then waited outside the ship for Fayt to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:23 pm

"A Girlfriend eh.... Waaaaaaait a minute!! affraid " He runs after Xecivien for a little bit. "Sure We maybe 16 were all these stupid Hormones and crap kicks in, But HELL BE DAAAMED That i would want a girl friend... come to think of it... i am part demon... so hell is dammed.. ARRRRAGH!!!" Fayt screams but calms down.. ."maybe your right...."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:28 pm

Xecivien slightly nods his head. "Who knows, if you try enough you might even get her... I'm sure that'd be a good sign of our luck changing if you actually did get her to be your girlfriend." Xecivien then slowly makes his way towards the exit of the Gummi Hanger, waiting for Fayt to follow behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:43 pm

"I guess your right, she could help me with the demon, if i go crazy like i did earlier on, and besides, she could even help with are heart problems" Fayt says. "But then again... i wouldnt want her dying... that would make both my problems worse..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:10 pm

Xecivien nods his head slightly. "I guess thinking about it won't make things any better..." Xecivien then looks back towards the Gummi Ship. "We should get some sleep before we go out... We can't be tired while fighting all these Heartlesses..." The two go back to the Gummi Ship and the doors lock behind them as they go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Becky? As long as your talking about Namine's Twin and not Kairi, You don't have to die!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue15003/15003New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue14000/15000New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 pm

Daimos emerges from a dark corner of the hangar and looks around. "Hmmm, it seems that there is a tremendous Heartless and Nobody presence here...perhaps here is where I will find the answers I seek." he says then begins to walk towards the hangar's exit. He glances up at the Gummi Ship to his right then continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue800/800New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue500/500New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:31 pm

Leon ha harnessed the power of darkness and teleports to Daimos. "Daimos there you are! You here for answers too?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue15003/15003New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue14000/15000New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:35 pm

Daimos looks at Leon. "Ah, I see that you have become in touch with your inner darkness...good. Yes, perhaps we will find some answers here..." he says.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue800/800New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
New worlds, new people Left_bar_bleue500/500New worlds, new people Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:38 pm

"I think I saw a clue while in the realm of darkness." Leon pulled out a box with a picture of a Leon clone in the Radiant Garden
Baley. "What could it mean?" Leon asked
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm

Daimos stands in thought. "I am not sure, we may find what we seek there. Let's go." He gestures then walks towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Leon was staring into space for a moment then noticed that Daimos was walking toward town. "Wait up...I'm comming!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:47 pm

Daimos stops in the center of the town and looks around. " I sense something...something evil...and dark...." he says and places a hand on the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:52 pm

Leon grabbed his gunblade and threw it straight up in the air.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:56 pm

Daimos unsheathes his sword and takes a fighting stance as several Heartless and Nobodies appear around them. "It seems that the welcoming committee has shown up...are you ready? he asks.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 pm

Leon catches his gunblade and said "Think you can keep up?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Leon used the power of darkness and destroyed over half of them in an instant "You've taught me well Daimos..." Leon said thankfully.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Daimos grins. "The question is: can YOU keep up with me?" he challenges then shifts his stance. He darts forward, pushing the ground back forcefully as he speeds towards the oncoming enemies.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:24 pm

"Daimos do you want me to take the rest or do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New worlds, new people   New worlds, new people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New worlds, new people
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next