Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ansem's Private Lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue400/400Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue300/300Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Ansem's  Private Lab Empty
PostSubject: Ansem's Private Lab   Ansem's  Private Lab Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:38 am

Roxas was in Ansem's lab as he looked up at the picture of Xehanort hanging on the wall. "MAn this place looks so deserted."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue900/900Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's Private Lab   Ansem's  Private Lab Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:28 pm

I don't like this place..., Road said walking and looking around. He heard a voice from somewhere and suddenly saw Roxas. "I'd better go away...", Road turned around without Roxas noticing and then he accidently sneezed. "Cough Cough Cough. This room is dusty..." Then Road noticed Roxas looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue400/400Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue300/300Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's Private Lab   Ansem's  Private Lab Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Roxas looked a little surprised to see him. "Hey there little guy. What are you doing in a place like this?", Roxas said smiling and slightly tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Ansem's  Private Lab Left_bar_bleue900/900Ansem's  Private Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's Private Lab   Ansem's  Private Lab Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:10 am

"Ummm... I just saw this Door and... Well I'm justing looking around...", Road said while examining the Lab. "I just heard a rumor... about this lab..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's Private Lab   Ansem's  Private Lab Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:18 pm

"Really?...", Roxas said turning away from Road. Roxas then was looking around the room pressing each inch of the wall to see if a trapdoor would open. He finally found it and part of the wall opened. "Finally. I can get this mission over with." Roxas then walks down the mysterious hallway, he then gives a small wave to Road, "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's Private Lab   Ansem's  Private Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansem's Private Lab
Page 1 of 1