Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Kingdom Key??

Go down 
+4
chris the ultima holder
Nero
Sora
Kairi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue100/100Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue60/60Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Another Kingdom Key?? Empty
PostSubject: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Kairi slowly paced back and forth in the sand, holding her Kingdom Key. "Nice going Kairi..." She muttered to herself. "What kind of person goes on a big journey and in the process LOSES her only Keyblade??? At least I have this new one..." She turned it over slowly in her hand. "Its so bulky though..." She turned swiftly and swung it upward. However, she lost her balance and landed on her butt in the sand, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:30 pm

"Hello Kairi." A voice said as it sounded just the same as hers. "Its been a while." Kairi turned her head to see herself, only to blink and find its Naminé.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue100/100Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue60/60Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:34 pm

"Wow.." Kairi muttered to herself. "That was pretty freaky...Maybe I am loosing it..." She shook her head lightly and looked back up at the person standing. "Ummm hi there. Nice to see you again....Yea...I'm highly confused, in case you cant tell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:36 pm

"You have been away for quite some time. You just need to get back into the hang of things." Naminé said to her while she walked up. She held her hand out for Kairi, wanting to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:39 pm

"Yea, I suppose so." Kairi grabs her hand and pulls herself up. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 pm

"Don't mention it." Naminé said while walking by her. Just in the side of Kairi's eyes she sees Naminé's face darken like that of a heartless, but only for a second. "So, you know how when you were a little younger. You wished you could leave this island with two other boys, seeing the other worlds. Do you ever wish that you could go back in time and not want to leave. Not build that raft?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Kairi looks at her slightly warily. "I suppose I might have at one point or another, but now I can only be glad that it happened. It made me the person I am and showed me things that I never knew about the universe...About the evil things that could dwell anywhere..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:53 pm

"So if you were sent back in time, you would do everything the same way and get off this island, losing your heart and having Sora chase around everywhere to look for you and Riku."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:55 pm

"Yes I would..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm

"How, admirable. To bad I have been given orders to destroy you though." Naminé turned around and summoned a blade just like Kairi's.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 pm

"Woah....Wait..." Kairi looks puzzled for a moment. "Uh oh, this can't be good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Naminé dash over at Kairi and swung her blade downward at her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:47 pm

"Yea....SO NOT GOOD." Kairi attempts to dodge the attack by moving to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 pm

"Dodging wont help you here." Naminé said as she turned the blade and slashed it vertically at Kairi, hitting hit and knocking her backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:21 pm

"Alright....Two can play at this game!" Kairi charges back towards her, swinging her keyblade in a perfect arc straight at her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Naminé took the hit and fell to the floor. She started to laugh and slowly rise back up, turning to face Kairi. Her blade changed from the Kingdom Key to her Flower Strike blade. "You want to play hard, I will show you how its done." She said as she swung her blade at Kairi, knocking her down.

Code:
20 damage
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Kairi winces as she hits the floor, but quickly gets back up again. She faces her and slashes at her.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue400/400Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue300/300Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:54 pm

Sora walks around a cliff and sees the assault, sora summons Blackstip and charges at Namine.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Nero was kind of shocked that he jumped off in the middle of a conversation with him. "Oh, thanks..." He said and jumped after him, unsheathing Red Queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Naminé jumped back and looked at all the three people before her. "So, you all want to die then?" She asks looking toward them all. "Fine by me, it only means you will not get in my way later."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue400/400Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue300/300Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Sora swaps keyblades for Bringer of Dusk and slams the keyblade into Namine's stomach, activating an explosion bubbles

Code:
Namine takes 30 damage
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Nero slouched into a normal stance. "Whoa, Sora, c'mon shes a girl. The worst she could do with that book is bore us to death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Naminé stepped back from the attack and supported her weight. "Oh, you want to know the worse I can do?" She turned to Sora, her eyes fixated on him. She stood up straight and charged to Sora. She hit his blade then summoned the same Blackstip sword and hit Sora in his side, activating an Explosion bubbles all the same.

Code:
Sora takes 30 damage
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:38 am

OOC: You summoned blackstip bad mistake, I only took 25 damage. if you didn't notice I'd used a different keyblade Very Happy

IC: Sora activates Key Cloning, 10 clones of 'Bringer of Dusk' Fly at Namine while Sora stabs her with the one in his hand. "A LITTLE HELP HERE, NERO???"

Code:
Namine takes 10 damage. She gets to roll 10 dice, for every '1', '2', or '3' she dodges one of the 10 clones, for every '4', '5', or '6' she gets, she takes 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Another Kingdom Key?? Left_bar_bleue250/300Another Kingdom Key?? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:44 pm

OOC:can i help u guys?sora and nero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Kingdom Key??   Another Kingdom Key?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Kingdom Key??
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next