Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running like Hell!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Running like Hell!!! Empty
PostSubject: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:35 pm

Xemnas appeared in Oogie's castle holding Roxas in his hands....
(JUST 5 enemy posts left till Roxas is Dead)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:47 pm

Axel came up and grabbed Xemnas by the neck and raised him up. "...Let him go..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Xemnas dropped Roxas, and Vanished....
He re-appeared Above Axel and slammed into him feet first, grabbed Roxas, and ran away again.......

(4 Posts left) [Try barganing]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:59 pm

"Oh Oh Oh, I know." Said a voice from what seemed everywhere. "We can try giving him chocolate!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:59 pm

"what would that do?"

a voice boomed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 pm

"It just helps alright!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:53 am

"YAY!!! CHOCOLATE!!!:"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 am

"I know right!" Zexion opened his palm in front of his mouth and blew on it. The world started to flicker and chocolate started to appear every where. "Chocolate for all!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:33 pm

OMFG!!! AXEL I COULD BE ON ANOTHER WORLD RIGHT NOW, ROXAS HAS THREE OF YOUR POSTS LEFT TO LIVE AND ALL YOU CAN THINK OF IS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY ROXAS BUT YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD RATHER EAT CHOCOLATE THEN SAVE YOUR LIFE..........

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE TO SAY THAT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU... WAIT.... NO I DON'T....

I AM A NOBODY I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:35 pm

hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:50 pm

"i cant eat chocolate it would ruin my figure...plus chocolate gives you acne..."
Marluxia turned away as they were all stuffing themselves with chocolatey goodness
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:51 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:43 pm

Axel knocked out Zexion. "Ill give you Zexion for Roxas."
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue400/400Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:59 pm

Axel Forget it. I'm sorry but It's freakin' Roxas
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:41 pm

"So..."knocks out Ramazaki" AND Ill give you this guy."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:10 am

no! now give me kairi without hurting her and you can have ur husband back
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:23 pm

For that, no. Kairis mine. Do what you will with Roxas, Kairi and I will have a good ol' time...isnt that right Kairi?
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Running like Hell!!! Left_bar_bleue900/900Running like Hell!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 pm

"OMG! Kairi don't want to hang out with you!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:09 pm

Kyle Portals behind axel grabs kairi and portals away to a topic 2 million light years away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running like Hell!!!   Running like Hell!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running like Hell!!!
Page 1 of 1