Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Batltle with the heartless.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue400/400Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue300/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 am

In an Org. XIII cloak he walks through Radiant Garden trying to find the three named ansem, Xemnas, Marluxia. As he is looking he Has Flash backs from when his family was murdered in front of him when he was helpless.

" i swear no matter what it takes i will find them and i will kill then sut to see that my family is avenged. "

Just as He is about to enter a corridor he is surrounded by Darksides, neoshadows, darkballs, gargoyles, pirates, heartless, and nobodies.

" Well this disguise really sucked."

As he threw off his hood and drew Rebellion he saw the three who had murdered his family.

" COWARDS come fight me instead of sending you toys to do it."

they continued walking as though know one had even acknowledged them.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue400/400Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue250/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 am

"please don't hurt the nobodies"chris said in the shadows "their my family if their bothering you i'll just tell them to stop it ok?"chris says as the nobodies crowd around him
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue300/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:23 am

" well i am sorry but i don't show mercy to the weak."

Lifting his sword and cutting every nobody in the way, then going through the heartless.

" this is going to be one hell of a party. How about we play a game; DIE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue250/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:42 pm

"alright then" he says drawing elder nobody blade"looks like your gonna have to learn not to harm my family the hard way..."chris says menecingly
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:04 pm

" Don't make me laugh ."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:07 pm

"fine..."he says putting back elder nobody blade in his sheathe the nobodies crowd around him and follow him as if they were hypnotized "lets get back to twilight town guys"he said smirking
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:29 pm

" no they all die here they where sent here to stop me from getting to the Organization."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:03 pm

"alright then suit your self" he started walking away
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 pm

"Crimson shadow Strike."

that attack destroyed 2/3 of the nobodies their.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:20 pm

"ha ha i hope you know those arnt nobodies the nobodies all went back to twilight town those are heartless alright but their illusions i used an illusion spell to make you think the heartless are the nobodies"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 pm

" fine then how about i take you head instead."

Jumping over the remainder of the heartless and launching multiple CsS attacks at chris.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:45 pm

"dude come on... dont under estimate me like that " he deflects all the css attacks at will
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:02 pm

" fine . kidal show this fool true power."

i summon Kidal to attack
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:11 pm

"hmm kidal huh? ive heard of him before... and i heard his preety strong hmm this might get interesting now but u forgot that move i just did was weak i still have average,strong,very strong,and god like"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:19 pm

" WEll i still hae a few trumph cardds up my sleeve and guess what here's one. Shadow Prison."

He becomes encased in the shadow ball as it constricts and deals 30 damage. then i cast CsS (15 dam) to finsih the job followed by Chivalliyay Gauntlets (20 damage). with every attack connecting.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:26 pm

i break out of shadow prison and stop the gauntlet and i punch dante in the face and i go balistik on him i started slashing at kidal and dante plus i mash the ground sending kidal and dante flying then he appears behind dante and kicks him to the ground
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:29 pm

' shadow prison can't be broken."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:19 pm

((hey you got out of my ultimate pile driver -.-))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:46 pm

( Actually the clone got the taste of it)
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:35 pm

((umm but it won't be fun any more if we can't have blade contact))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:43 pm

" My Blade doesn't have to touch you to to preform this skill."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:46 pm

((nvm))

"pfft have to trap me in here to get rid of me huh dante?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:52 pm

" Saves me the trouble of wasting energy."

Revives him using a pheonix Down.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:56 pm

in chris's mind "gotta think of a way out of here hmm oh i know!"chris smirks "hey dante!!!"dante comes over and he blasts him with a burst of energy and shadow prison dissapears he starts thinking again "i can't take him by myself dame i need someone to help..."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue200/200Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Left_bar_bleue120/120Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:57 pm

"Heh. Never knew you could be so brutal, Dante..." Jack said as he stepped out of a corner, spinning Crimson Wing in his hand. "And who's this guy?" he asked, pointing at Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Batltle with the heartless.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next