Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hide and Go Seek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Hide and Go Seek Left_bar_bleue400/400Hide and Go Seek Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Hide and Go Seek Left_bar_bleue300/300Hide and Go Seek Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Hide and Go Seek Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Go Seek   Hide and Go Seek Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:13 am

I wake up and see this little boy run away into these tunnels. then i see all the ship s and debree., and on top of one of the wrecks was a man.

" hey you can you tell me where i am?"

"Why of course i can. you are inside the whale monstro. I was wondering could you help me find my son. Pardon my Rudeness my name is Gephetto. He just doesn't understand that it is a very dangerous place in here.

"my name is Dante and seeing as to how i will be stuck here for a while then sure i will go look for your son."

After talking with the old mani walk into the tunnels and begin for the search for the little bottle
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Hide and Go Seek Left_bar_bleue50/50Hide and Go Seek Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Hide and Go Seek Left_bar_bleue30/30Hide and Go Seek Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Hide and Go Seek Empty
PostSubject: RE: Hide and go seek   Hide and Go Seek Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Vergil Walked about the maze of organs and slime. He was hit in the shin by something wooden. he looked down at a wooden puppet that looked up at him. "A marrionette. and a small one too. not much of a fight." He said and pulled his Katana out of it's sheath. "But I going to kill it anyway." He said. the puppet screamed and ran down a tunnel.
Back to top Go down

Hide and Go Seek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Monstro (35+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: