Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Jack
Kairi
Dante
Daimos Ishida
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:49 am

Daimos darts along the beach, running straight at a group of Twilight Thorns and Darkside. "What the hell is going on? Not only am I fighting a group of Twilight Thorns...but Darkside too?! This is insane!" He says to himself as he dodges a Darkside's fist. He jumps into the air and lets out a fierce yell before knocking it to the ground with a strong right hook. He instantly darts higher into the air to dodge another Darkside's attack then rushes at it and slams it to the ground with an overhead slam. He darts away then slides to a stop looking at the group of enemies. Daimos growls slightly before standing up. "Damn it! This is getting out of control! What the hell would make these Heartless and Nobodies work together like this? Varodas! Bahleil! Ezrael! Sarias! Cannus!" He calls. Seconds later a group of warriors appear behind him. "What is your bidding, master?" Cannus asks. "We've got to get rid of these Heartless and Nobodies, there's no telling what could happen if they get to the town!" Daimos instructs as the group of enemies draws closer. The five warriors nod then ready their weapons. Daimos looks around at all of them then looks forward again. He summons his swords then darts at the enemies again with the warriors following closely behind. "Let's go! Destroy them at all costs! Don't let any of them escape!" Daimos orders.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:56 am

" Hey you didn't think you could have all the fun with me did you?"

Then i started blasting The Darkside Behind Esriael with Ebony & Ivory. then at every other heartless and nobody that cam near me.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue100/100Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue60/60Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:00 am

Kairi wakes up, yawns, and walks over to her window. She had only gotten about 5 hours of sleep, and now the horrible noise outside had awoken her. She threw the window open and stuck her head out of it. "Can't a girl get some sleep at FREAKING 5 IN THE FREAKING MORNING???" She yells to the world outside. Right before she closes the window, she looks out again, only to catch a glimpse of the battle that was occuring. "What the? Daimos????" She gasps and runs downstairs, checking for her keyblade along the way. She bursts through the door and runs towards the fighting enemies.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:06 am

When i heard Kairi's voice along with the rest of the heartless they all went towards her house. I jumped over them and cut everyone that tried to get past me with Death Reaper.

" I don't think so your not getting past me until the last drop of my blood has spilled onto this sand.Kidal Come to my aid."

I summon Kidal and we guard the pathway to Kairi's house.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 am

Daimos dashes beneath a Twilight Thorn, cutting its legs out from beneath it. He instantly shifts his stance and darts back at the falling Twilight Thorn. He runs up its back then jumps and flips over its head, landing in front of it. Just before it is about to fall of him, Daimos slices its head off with his swords, causing it to disappear in a flash. He looks over at Cannus and Sarias, who have just destroyed two more Darkside. "Cannus! Sarias! Bekata se maht! Eseinu yht Nobodies! Let us take care of the Heartless!" Daimos orders. They bow slightly then rush to destroy the Twilight Thorns. Daimos darts back and dodges another Twilight Thorn's whiplash attack. "Ezrael! Isate Kairi! Don't let them get to the town!" Daimos orders as he dodges another whiplash attack. Ezrael looks over at him curiously. "Ica nui wynsani?" He asks. Daimos catches a Twilight Thorn's scarf and swings it around then throws it into the shipwreck. "Don't question me, just do it!" Daimos replies fiecely. Ezrael flinches slightly then nods. "As you wish, master." He says then darts over towards Kairi. Daimos disappears then reappears near Varodas and Bahleil. "Li etec Dante and Kidal, I'll take care of this!" Daimos orders. They nod without question then rush to Dante's aid. Daimos looks up at the Darkside in front of him and grins. He takes a fighting stance then gestures for it to attack. "Come on ugly, let's see what you got!" he smirks then jumps towards the Darkside.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:29 am

I continue to cut down all the heartless when daimos's friends arrive and at that instant i see a darkside appear Behind Damios. I juump of the ground and cut the darkside that was behind him.

" no thanks necessary."

Then i jump back over to the pathway to continue to protect Kairi
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue100/100Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue60/60Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:38 am

Kairi skids to a stop as she finally gets to the battle. "Heartless AND nobodies?? What the - " She cried right before a Darkside threw itself towards her. She swung her keyblade up, slashing right through its side. "Piece of cake! Which one's next?" Suddenly, 3 Twilight Thorns began to charge toward her. "Yea! So not good!!!" She attempted to ward them off, but was sadly failing.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:43 am

i see the 3 twilght thorns going after kairi so i jump in between her and them them i cut 1 dodge another then cut the other 2.

"Looked like you where having trouble."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:47 am

There are several flashes of light then Ezrael appears with his arms crossed in front of him. 3 more Twilight Thorns stood motionless over Dante and Kairi. Ezrael stands up straight then slashes his swords down to his sides. At the same instant, all three of the Twilight Thorns vanish in a flash. He looks over his shoulder at them. "Be more attentive next time, I will not have my master chastise me for your carelessness." He warns then attacks another Twilight Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:51 am

Then i start cutting the twilight thorns away from Kairi to allow her to battle heartless without complications/

" Can you handle the Heartless"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue200/200Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue120/120Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 am

Jack jumped ontop of a Darkside from a cliff and chuckled as he raised his sword, jamming it into it's head. He then pulled his sword out and jumped down, landing on the ground with a dull thud as he kicked up some sand. He turned to the heartless as it fell to the ground. "Heh. Scum." he muttered as he ran his thumb across his neck in a throat-slitting motion, dodging a frontal attack from a Twilight Thorn and chopping off it's foot.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Kairi growled lowly at Ezrael. "Maybe if you were doing your job, we wouldn't have that problem..." She looked down for a moment and shook her head. "I think I liked you better as a dragon..." She mumbled. She turned and ran further into the thicket of heartless and nobodies, slashing multiple Darksides along the way. "Bring it ON!"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Sora runs into the fray, and, noticing the impossibility of winning normally, he summons the nine-tailed fox.

Code:
Nine-Tailed Fox: 150HP; 2 posts
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:35 pm

A Darkside swings its fist at Daimos, but he catches it. The force of the punch causes Daimos to slide back slightly. Daimos regains his footing and continues to hold back its fist. He adjusts his grip and slams the fist down into the sand. He runs up the Darkside's arm. As he runs, he brings his hand back and dark energy starts to gather into an orb in his palm. He lets out a yell then slams his fist into the Darkside's head, instantly destroying it. The Darkside's headless body stumbles then slowly collapses to the ground, fading away in a cloud of dark mist. Daimos lands kneeling then looks up at the remaining Darkside. He growls lowly then stands up. "Let's hurry up and get this over with, I don't want to be fighting Heartless and Nobodies all day!" He orders then jumps at the Darkside again.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue200/200Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue120/120Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:50 pm

"Yeesh... I think my ears are bleeding..." Jack muttered as he rolled to the side, avoiding being turned into a pancake by a Darkside's foot. "Hey, watch where you're walkin'!" he shouted at the Darkside as he ran up the huge beast's leg and leaped for the head, landing a stab to the eye. "That's definately gonna hurt in the morning..." he chuckled as he pulled his sword out of the Darkside's eye and jumped off, slicing off it's hand in the process.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:14 pm

He stays twenty feet from Kairi keeping all the twilight thorns away from her then sees jack and sora

" Well glad to see you too could find time in your schedule and help out."

Cutting another twlight thorn in half as he says it
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:24 pm

"Hey, it's better than sitting around and not doing anything at all!!!" Jack said as he leaped up at a Twilight Thorn and slashed at the neck, completely chopping it's head off. He landed on the ground and charged at a Darkside, jumping up and stabbing it's knee, causing it to collapse. He then made his way to the head and stabbed his sword into it. "Although I've battled 3-year-olds more challenging than these guys!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 pm

"Haven't we all."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Daimos flips backwards then slides to a stop. "I've had enough!" He yells. A wildly flaring aura appears around him and starts to alter between black and white. The ground begins to shake and the aura changes into a pillar of energy. He lets out a loud yell that slowly changes into a roar. His nails lengthen to claws and his teeth to fangs. He begins to change into his Kitsune no Ishida form. The pillar expands abruptly, melting the sand and turning it into red hot glass. The energy dies down and the aura stabilizes. Daimos stands growling fiercely at the Darksides in front of him. He shifts his stance and darts forward, barely able to be seen. There are multiple slashes then Daimos reappears standing behind the Darksides. They stand motionless for a brief moment then collapse to the ground and disappear in clouds of dark mist as slashes flash with light all over their bodies. Daimos lets out a loud roar then looks over at the Twilight Thorns. He looks at Varodas and the others. "Sepanah muta." He orders with a chilling fierceness. They hesitate then nod and rush at the Twilight Thorns, ready to rip them apart.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:37 pm

" Kidal It's our turn. Time to fuse." With a flash of With a flash of light we merge. " now it's time for the party to continue." Talking in unison.Then attacking the twilight thorn.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Cannus and Sarias hold on of the Twilight Thorns in place as Ezrael slashes it repeatedly with his swords. Cannus and Sarias release their holds and the Twilight Thorn collapses to the ground then disappears in a flash of light. Varodas darts past another one and cuts its legs from under it, sending to falling to the ground. Bahleil stands under its head, waiting for it to come closer. When it is about to crush her, she stabs her spear into its head then jerks backwards, pulling the head from the body and causing both to vanish in a flash of light. She twirls her spear then plants it in the ground. "I believe that we have done enough, the remaining enemies shouldn't be too much of a challenge for the rest of them." She says boldly. Varodas nods slightly then sheathes his sword. "Then we will allow them to battle." He says then folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:40 am

"I can handle it for now make sure everyone is okay. Kairi how are you holding out? Getting tired yet?" Looking at her cutting cutting away at heartless.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Kairi laughs and glances over at Dante between each swing she takes at the enemies. "Are you kidding?! I'm just getting started!!!" She spins in a tight circle with her keyblade out in front of her, taking out multiple heartless and nobodies at once. She giggles slightly. "That move is ALWAYS fun to do!!"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:46 am

Sora activates Anti-Sora form and charges into the fray slashing wildly at the nobodies and heartless with his claws.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:43 am

Daimos watches them fight intently then looks over his shoulder slightly at Cannus. "Gynveo kisu. Absolution." Daimos says and nods towards the Heartless and Nobodies. Cannus nods slightly then begins glowing. He jumps into the air and hovers there. 6 ethereal wings unfurl from his back, shining brightly in the morning sun. He holds his hands outward in front of him. He then points his hand down at the group of enemies. An mythic seal appears in the sky behind him. An eye opens in the middle of the seal and begins to glow. Several smaller eyes appear around the seal. They then begin to launch bursts of light energy down at the Heartless and Nobodies, instantly killing off the weaker ones. The eyes then switch up their attacks and begins launching sweeping beams of light energy into their ranks, thinning it further. The smaller eyes then disappear and the large eye glows brightly. Both the seal and Cannus disappear. Another seal appears above the Heartless and Nobodies. It gives off a blinding glow then flashes, destroying the Heartless immediately. The seal then launches a revolving blast of light energy down at the remaining Nobodies, exploding on impact. Sora and the others attempted to run, but found that the blast didn't hurt them, rather it healed them, leaving them feeling refreshed and revitalized. Cannus reappears standing in front of the group. Daimos and his other summons walk over to the group, Daimos returning to his normal form. "That takes care of that little problem...but the question is still what made them attack like that." He says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next