Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting an investigation...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue200/200Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue120/120Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Starting an investigation... Empty
PostSubject: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Jack sighed as he walked into the square, walking over to Leon and Yuffie. "So, any news on the dissappearances?" he asked Yuffie. "Not really. There's no evidence, no signs of a struggle. There's nothing at all." Yuffie replied. "Cid's trying to find some sort of patern, but he hasn't had that much luck..." Leon added. "Huh... Well, how are the background checks coming along?" Jack asked. "We were able to get info on everyone except the Rhapsodos kid. We checked all of the areas where he showed up over the past months. His house, his workshop, twilight town, destiny islands. Everything came up blank." Yuffie said as she sighed. "You gotta be kidding..." Jack said as he rubbed his eyes and brushed some hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue400/400Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue300/300Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:55 pm

"What's the matter. having some trouble find what yu want to find."says a hood mean which happens to be Dante. Then he jumps off the rooftop." what is something that all the Disappearances have in common. Or do they not have anything in common. As much as i don't want to do this i guess i am going to have to hold your kids hands." then he takes off his hood.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue200/200Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue120/120Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:26 pm

"There's not that much in common, but most of the dissappearances are concentrated in one area of the town." Jack said as he looked at Dante. "But that's pretty much it..." he added.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue400/400Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Starting an investigation... Left_bar_bleue300/300Starting an investigation... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:40 pm

" Then go to the center point where they would meet. Each one of you take a spot and we will meet up in the center."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:46 pm

"Aright. Look's like Dante's the man with the plan." Jack said as he nodded at Leon and Yuffie. "Ok, so we gotta go to the buildings near the bailey." he muttered to himself as he rubbed his chin. I'm really worried about that one guy... No background information, no known family. That could actually mean trouble... he thought worriedly as he started walking to the hotspot for the dissappearances.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:12 pm

" If i am right then that is where we will find the entrance to were ever they took those people."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:16 pm

"That is if they're not dead yet ..." Jack said as he shook his head. Yeah, that's positive, Jack... he thought to himself as they arrived at the hotspot. "Ok, now what do we do again?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 am

" Yeah good point so instead of wasting time let's get going. I will take Rhapsodos house. Move out." Then I vanish useing Demon Sprint.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 am

"Aright" Jack said as he went into one of the houses and sighed. "Ok. I guess I should just look around..." he muttered as he went into a room.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 am

Then I call Jack on his phone and tell him, " Now start moving to the joining point that we agreed on."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:33 pm

"Wait, what?" Jack said as he shook his head and sighed. Nothing makes sense anymore... he thought as he exited the house, cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Go to the Town Square
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting an investigation...   Starting an investigation... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting an investigation...
Page 1 of 1