Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty
PostSubject: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Ok everyone, I know we've been racking our creative brains trying to figure out what's wrong with the dice, and I've now figured out how to get them back! Cool

In order to do a dice roll, you must use the following codes:

Regular dice: [roll="Dice"]number of times you want to roll[/roll]

Ruby dice: [roll="Ruby Dice"]number of times you want to roll[/roll]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Very Happy
Guest carried out 6 launched of one The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dumb-dice-2 (Ruby Dice.) :
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dice_711 , The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dice_411 , The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dice_211 , The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dice_111 , The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dice_611 , The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Dice_211

Last edited by &lt;GM&gt;Haruko on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Left_bar_bleue200/200The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Left_bar_bleue120/120The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Question. What're the ruby dice for, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:13 pm

for some secret stuff
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Left_bar_bleue200/200The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Left_bar_bleue120/120The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Gee, that's helpful... (Total sarcasm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:18 am

the Ruby Dice will be used in the Raids, because they have seven sides
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change   The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dice work now...but there's a bit of a change
Page 1 of 1