Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Visitors

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Zexion's portal successfully opens up at Eternal Sonata with Zexion walking out onto a grassy area with mountains circling all around them except for one area to the south. Daimos then comes out next, the portal closing behind them. "Looks like Axel was right." Zexion said smiling as he spun around slowly to look at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
First Visitors Left_bar_bleue15003/15003First Visitors Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
First Visitors Left_bar_bleue14000/15000First Visitors Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Daimos scoffs and folds his arms. "This doesn't look all that important to me...looks kind of frilly if you ask me. What's so special about this place anyway?" Daimos asks as he kicks up a clump of grass.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 pm

"Frilly? I would only consider this area to be frilly if there were flowers." Zexion pauses a bit then turns to face Daimos. "Anyway, there are many area to this place. Every area holds different types of creatures." He informed. "So, all we need to do is find the right area and we can have a decent fight on our hands."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
First Visitors Left_bar_bleue15003/15003First Visitors Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
First Visitors Left_bar_bleue14000/15000First Visitors Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:43 am

Daimos scoffs and continues to look around at the area. "Hmm...I highly doubt that...but I guess if the Organization's interested in it then there's got to be some pretty strong creatures." Daimos looks down at his hand. His nails lengthen to claws and he grins evilly. "I may get to kill something...at least that's one good thing out of this." He says then starts to walk towards the area south of them. "Let's go, I'm starting to get bored." He calls back to Zexion and continues walking.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Zexion shakes his head and shrugs. "Always wanting to get things over with fast." He starts to walk on behind Daimos, looking at a few small creatures poke their heads out from beneath the grass. "Their should be some though creatures on the snow peaks."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Daimos grunts. "Great, now I get to freeze my @$$ off and fight some strong creatures! It's killing two birds with one stone! Oh joy!" Daimos replies sarcastically then looks down. He sees a small creature come from its burrow and approach them out of curiousity. Daimos frowns up slightly. "Cute..." He pauses. He points his hand at the creature and launches a blast at the creature, sending it running back to its burrow. "I don't like cute." He adds and continues walking.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:40 pm

"Why didn't you just kill it?" Zexion asked, surprised he only scared it. "You could send demons after your friends to harm them, yet you can't even destroy something, cute?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Daimos grins smartly at Zexion and points to where the blast hit. When he looks he sees several more creatures similar to the first one horribly mutilated and scorched from the blast. "Why kill one when I can kill several?" He grins and continues on his way. "Looks like they might be pretty tasty, why don't you try one?" Daimos adds cruelly.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:19 pm

"Yeah, sure." Zexion says as he rolls his eyes at Daimos. They walk on a bit more when they are stopped by a creature, four Garchimaceras. "Look, there's some creatures you can face now. I'm sure with you power you can kill them in one hit." Zexion said, not judging how strong the creatures really were.

OOC: Each one has 5983 health, good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Daimos grins smugly then summons his Fiend's Oath sword. He rests the sword on his shoulder and tilts his head. "Looks like we'll both get our fill of blood today, Fiend's Oath. How about we make it a party?" He says quietly. The sword sword starts to give off a dark red aura and hums lowly, as if it were excited. Daimos holds up his hand and a fireball appears in his palm. He tosses it into the air. When it hits the ground, 3 pillars scorch up and reveal 3 Efreet demons. He then lightly rakes his arm across the blade of his sword. Drops of blood drip to the ground, sizzling and smoking where they land. 5 Crimson demons sprout up from the places where the blood fell. He then snaps his fingers, calling a group of Grim, Bayonet, and Hell hound demons to him. "Alright then...let's have some fun." He grins.

Code:
Daimos
1000 HP
1000 MP

Efreet
60 HP
Damage- 45
Count- 3

Crimson
50 HP
Damage- 40
Count- 5

Bayonet
45 HP
Damage- 35
Count- 15

Grim
35 HP
Damage- 30
Count- 15

Hell Hound
30 HP
Damage- 25
Count- 15

Garchimacera x4
5983 HP
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:53 pm

"Don't you think that might be over kill, These creatures don't seem that strong." Zexion said as he looked at all his summons.

One of the creatures uses Judgment Bolt, damaging everyone on the field but its own kind by 999 damage.

"What the?" Zexion asks as he holds his stomach. "I guess I misjudged them."

Code:
Daimos
1 HP
1000 MP

Zexion
Health: 1
Mana: 1000

Garchimacera
Health: 5983
Mana: 99

Garchimacera
Mana: 999

Garchimacera

Garchimacera
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:05 pm

Daimos leans on his sword. He grins then wipes blood from his mouth. He spits out some that was in his mouth then stands up fully. "Hmm...little bark, big bite. Alright, time to stop playing around." He grins as he rests his sword on his shoulder. He changes into his Kitsune form then uses Shadow Split. Daimos himself then uses Dusk's Blessing as well as his clone to heal himself. His clone then uses Shadow Split, then it's clone splits and so on until there are several clones of Daimos. One of the clones uses Dusk's Blessing twice on Zexion to heal him completely. Daimos and his clones then use Final Oblivion on two of the creatures, killing them instantly. The clones fade then Daimos reverts back to his normal form. "That should even the playing field a little bit." He grins.

Code:
Daimos
1000 HP
1000 MP

Zexion
1000 HP
1000 MP

Garchimacera

Garchimacera
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Zexion sighs and stands up. "There are still two more."

One of the Creatures uses Judgment Bolt again, then the second uses Lightning bolt, killing Daimos.

"Shit, I don't know how to destroy them." Zexion uses Shadow Rush, taking is full damage available.

The second creature attacked Zexion, killing him there as well.

Code:
Daimos
0 HP
0 MP

Zexion
0 HP
0 MP

Garchimacera
Health: 4933

Garchimacera
Mana: 799
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:21 pm

A portal opens up just as Zexion dies, Axel walking out from it. "Well now I am going to have to clean this mess up." He joked as he fully healed the two.

The Creature uses judgment bolt again then the second kills Axel.

"Will you finish these things Daimos?" Zexion yells as he sits down on the floor.

Code:
Daimos
1 HP
1000 MP

Zexion
1 HP
1000 MP

Garchimacera
Mana: 0

Garchimacera
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Daimos stands up and a devilish smile passes over his face. "Gladly." He says coldly. Daimos again changes into his Kitsune form. This time however, he makes hundreds of clones, each wielding the Fiend's Oath sword and in Kitsune form. Daimos and his clones then proceed to slash and rip through the two creatures, leaving nothing more than bloody remains. Some of the clones heal himself and Zexion before they all vanish. Daimos reverts to his normal form then his sword disappears in a dark flash. Daimos walks over to Axel and nudges him with his foot. "I guess gratitude is in order...but I'm not feeling all that grateful." Daimos grins then gives Axel and light kick.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:39 pm

"Thats how you repay him after he heals your back to full health? How nice." Zexion uses his Eclipse skill on Axel, healing 2/3 of his health, then Eclipse on himself twice, healing full health. Axel looks to Zexion then Daimos. "Try not to kill yourself there." He says as he portals away. "Well, should we continue?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Daimos only looks at him and smirks then continues walking south. "You're falling behind. Let's go." Daimos calls back to him.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Zexion runs up to Daimos and walks at his pace. "You think you are just the best of all, dont you?" He asks him just when the reach the end of the valley. "Anyway, that would be the snow peeks, right up there."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Daimos looks up towards the peaks and narrows his eyes slightly. "You're paying for the medical bill if I catch a cold, I'm not exactly a winter person!" Daimos jokes as they start to ascend the mountain towards the peaks.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 pm

"Yes, the big bad Daimos, sick from a cold." Zexion added to his joke. "Just keep walking." He said as he moved in front of Daimos, climbing the mountain.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:52 pm

"No more smart-assed remarks from you, it's bad enough you have me up in the damn mountains, I don't need you cracking jokes every step of the way." Daimos grumbles, trudging his way through the snow. "These monsters better be worth it..." He adds.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:26 pm

"I don't know, you were killed from the last creatures we battle. If they are any stronger then you might just be dead there." Zexion informed sighing. "As for my jokes, I will stop as soon as you stop talking so big."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:06 pm

"That, my emotionless friend, you can blame on my father. He's pretty cocky his damn self, so that's who I got it from. But I also talk big because I can back it up....occasionally." Daimos replies.
Back to top Go down

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:20 pm

"Occasionally." Zexion repeated. They turned the corner and just before they were about to carry on, Zexion held his hand out, causing Daimos to stop. "Lets not go this way." He warned as he turned around and started to head the other way before stopping. "Are you coming?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming! Damn it...what the hell am I doing?" He grumbles then follows after Zexion. Daimos catches up to him and walks alongside him. "So what are we looking at? Ice creatures? Rock? What's the situation?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visitors   First Visitors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Visitors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Eternal Sonata (600+ Posts to enter-
Jump to: