Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}

Go down 
+4
Rya Sapphire
Demous
Dante
Sora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 am

((My Dragon protected me, he flew down and took your attack instead.))
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:41 pm

((Did you say that before, no. Oh well.))
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:11 pm

To avoid spamming, we request all users make their posts at least 30 words in length as a minimum, during roleplays this rule will be especially strict seeing as there can always be something added into a roleplay post, this can be helped by being descriptive and wording things more interestingly, although, do not try to extend a post to the point it makes no sense, that just destroys the reason for the rule, which is to improve roleplaying, if you really cannot extend an rp, then you will not be punished for doing so, but if you cram all kinds of information into 10 words, you might as well extend it to 50. Not following this rule is comparable to the No Spamming rule, and failing to follow it will have the similar consequences.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:22 pm

OOC: Okay, Haydies

IC: Sora looks over at Kilam and collapses down on one knee, panting Heavily. "Now would be a useful time to have learned some healing spells, or to have bought some potions and ethers." Sora puts away his keyblade as he chuckles gently "Although, He was easier to kill than I expected, I thought all I'd be able to do is weaken him."

WC: 63 words
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:25 pm

((Excuse me, and no offense, but you're starting to become a hypocrit. I mean, you think you have the right to say that because I didn't say something, it didn't exist, yet you turn around and do it, and then when I say something about the god-modding that took place, you, the MOD(you're supposed to listen to other members :/) IGNORED me when I said that it was god-modding. Plus, Dante, you STILL sliced through a 300HP damaging attack with a FIFTEEN HP damaging blade(1.5.).... With no explanation except "You don't know what my power source is" DONT CARE. Unless your blade does 300 damage, then you GOD MODDED And only Haydies is allowed to do that, and admins, but Haydies is the only god char :^P I refuse to even aknowledge you both in ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY fights, until I get a proper explanation, and as a mod, you must explain yourself, since it's your job to explain "lesser" things to other members Sora, and you can't god-mod Dante, an explanation would be nice, or when you god-mod, people will just think you're a newbie at rping, or just simply a god-modder.))

((PWNED the 30 word rule))
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:01 pm

OOC: Ummmmm...... Zexion, this isn't your All-world RP. Kilam is still unconcious at the moment, I already have a plot. I am just waiting for Dante or Demous to post so that I can continue the plot I had in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Okay Sora, never, and I mean NEVER, should you delete an Admins post. When we make decisions you don't like you can talk to us about it. Don't take things in your own hands and delete our posts.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 pm

((Restore order again, those posts are always cool.))

((Also, BAD SORA! The reason he \"restored order\" was because both of you god-modded. YOU, no matter if you\'re the creator of the topic OR a mod, CAN. NOT. GOD. MOD. Also, abusing your power to delete an ADMIN\'S message, someone who has MUCH more power than you. Respect your higher-ups >:O))

Last edited by Kilam Kasen on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Zexion returns as a demon, his face pasted with the look of wanting to be somewhere else. He held his hand into the air, sending out a black wave across the whole world. Creating a think black mist no one can see out of, yet no one could make it vanish for it was not even there. "If no one can be happy, then there should be a reason for it. This world, aka just this topic, is now under a toxic gas. Should you stay here, you will die anyway. Thank you for using Zexion's... what ever." Zexion leaves the world.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:01 pm

Kilam created a portal and disappeared, the portal closed before anyone else could get in it.

((Sora, joo got POONED))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}   Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED} - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands: Alpha {CLOSED}
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8