Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue300/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty
PostSubject: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:29 pm

As i get to the door of the tower i see black mist speeping from under the door. " What the hell is this?" As I reach for the door handle the door is blown to bits and i am sent flying into the brick, breaking it loose due to the impact. when i look up i see a dark Replica of myself. " Who the hell are you supposed to be this isn't halloween town." Then heartless, neoshadows, darkballs, shadow solider, and every other type of heartless start to form by the hundreds. ATTACK!!!" " Damn it." then i get to my feet and spin for the window and jump out to the courtyard. when i land i draw Death Reaper from the Crimson shadow portal. " Well looks like it is time to have a little fun." then i take out my cell phone and call Demous and leave him a message. ( hey you might want to come out to the courtyrad because you have som unexpected guests.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue900/900Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Demous opens his cell and listens to the message
"Its finally begun..."
Demous portals to Dante and slashes the Heartless around him
"Sorry Im Late"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue300/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:40 pm

\" no big deal just getting ready to start too, so you are just in time.\" at that instant the darkballs and the rest of the heartless materialize in front of us by the hundreds. \" Well i am all for fun but damn this is pushing it.\" Then the creatures just start attacking at once, then i start cutting at them as they all come towards me. The Replica of me just stands and analizes mine and Demous\'s moves as we cut our way through the cluster of different heartless.

Last edited by Dante on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue900/900Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:42 pm

"Dante Can I Ask You A Question?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:44 pm

"Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:52 pm

"Well It Seems As If I Know You A Long time ago like we knew each other but then forgot"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:07 pm

" it seems that way doesn't it." then at that instant as i finished my sentence i have a flash back showing that Demous is one of my closest friends. " Demous i know why we knew each other so well all those many years ago. You where one of my closest friends, like a brother almost." Looking behind me seeing my replica coming right at me with an attack identical to CsS. Then i spin off my Heel and Transform into Crimson angel and summon yamato and use CsS. " Don't Worry I can take care of him."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue250/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:20 pm

chris was walking around hoping that he might find something exciting to do but he didn't he sighed and sat on a boulder,"gee i wish there was something fun to do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:36 pm

my sowrd hits my Replica's sword and with a giant burst of light my replica and i go flying in opposite directions. " Damn it i am going to feel that one in the morning." then out of no where i am struck by a bolt of lightning which was sent by sparda which made me a full demon. " this power is amazing. Thank You father i will not let this gift be lost or used for nothing."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Left_bar_bleue250/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:39 pm

chris saw the giant light summoned elder nobody blade and rushed toward where he saw the light,he was then piled by lots of neoshadows "fun fun fun fun fun...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Demous Looks At The Heartless army and frowns
"To Many They just dont like to play fair....Dante should i get rid of them all so you can have your fight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

" Damn i didn't think a replica especially mine could be this strong." looking over at Demous. Then back at my Replica who was charging another attack. " I don't think so." then i get up quick then attack it with CsS again this time connecting. " Nah this is to much fun as it is lets keep it going for a little whiie longer."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Demous looks over at Dante then back at the Heartless
"Ok But Once It Gets Bad Im Ending It"Demous Disappears then flashes appear along the army of heartless then as theres flashes hundreds of heartless blow up.Moments later Demous appears on a pillar above the heartless
"Death will soon Arise...As life withers away"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:16 pm

then with one last attack i destroy my replica, then jump onto the pillar next to demous. " Well damn this is more fun than i was expecting don't you think?" asking Demous. " Let's end this NOW." I jump into the air and draw Ebony & Ivory and in a spinning motion i start to fire downward at the army of heartless
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:21 pm

Demous Smiles as Dante Tries then Demous Looks over to see a Giant Army Of Huge Heartless
"Dante Get Out Of There!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:21 pm

chris got through the heartless holding him back then rushed toward dante and demous,"umm guys this was fun and all but theres a giant army of darkside,and twillight thorns so lets kills 'em"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:23 pm

"Chris Listen To Me Dont Rush This Ok Theres Something More To These Heartless"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:24 pm

chris waits for a sec"like what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:24 pm

" Working on it." saying to Chris as i continue to spin in a tornado motion. " these aren't your run of the mill heartless they have enhancements."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:25 pm

"I dont know yet just stay here ill find out"
Demous dives from the pillar into a portal and appears in front of the heartless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:27 pm

"umm dante now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:28 pm

"you need to get the hell out of here for now you aren't strong enough to take these on yet. I am. Go find Demous I can hold them off."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:32 pm

"he's doing his research it's not good to interupt his reasearch,so i might aswell stay and help"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 pm

"Dante You Idoit...I Know what there capable of they can use there powers to.." Right before Demous could finish his sentence to warn Dante a giant beam shoots from the giant heartless and slams into Dante Pushing Him Forcfully into the Ground
"NOOOOO!"
Demous runs and throws his keyblade through the beam and hits the heartless in the head sending it flying then his blade returns to him
then Demous turns to Dante To See If He's Ok.
"Dante...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:35 pm

chris looks at dante and demous shocked "is dante ok? i don't know the effects of that i've never witnessed it before"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next