Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:43 pm

Demous slams his fist into the ground
"Dante...You Idoit...."
Demous Turns Into Evil Demous Form And looks At The Heartless Coldly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:01 pm

chris said under his breathe "even though we were rivals we still made each other laugh..."chris turns into his destruction form roars and rushes to the heartless punching away taking them apart bit by bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Demous looks at chris Coldly
"You Idoit Those people can kill Dante In One Hit...Leave Them Alone I Have To kill Them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:23 pm

chris's only reply was ripping off 2 of their heads at once and pulling his sword from his skin and blownig some apart after that a deafining roar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:44 am

" Okay that tickled now its my turn. Kidal fusion time." Kidal is summoned and in a burst of light we fused. " Now lets try this again." Drawing Death Reaper from a crimson portal and cutting through the heartless in one strike to two. " I told you i can handle them i have faced them before as well. Now go get your research done now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:55 am

chris looked back and saw dante alive and went back to normal "sheesh we thought you were done for back there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:15 am

" Me done? Ha don't make me laugh. It will take more than a simple little beam attached to a tinny tiny little army of heartless to kill me." Looking over at Demous and Chris.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 am

"hmph so i see your personality hasn't changed in that time you were out cold" chris jokes a little
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Demous disappears and appears in front of Dante and picks him up by his throat.
"No longer are we friends...."
Demous then drops him and steps into his portal to his throne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:46 am

" Demous what is wrong with you." Yelling after him as he walks throught the portal. Then i destroy the rest of the remaining Heartless and running back to the castle. When i get into the throne room Demous is sitting on his throne. " What the hell is the matter with you? We are fighting for the same thing. Why are we not friends anymore? Talk to me."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:01 pm

chris decided to follow demous and dante "uhh i don't really like whats going on right here,i mean this could start a whole, demon/undead war"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:55 am

"Chris get out of here I have to settle this and find out what is wrong with him and i think it is going to get a little rough." Looking over at Chris and summoning Death Reaper from a portal. "Demous if you don't tell me what is bothering you I will just beat it out of you."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:49 pm

Demous summons his minions and they scatter and grab chris then a portal opens and they throw him threw it
"Chris i want you far away from here.....Dante....You still have a heart for kairi now dont you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 pm

just before chris got thrown into the portal he said something "gee i just hope they don't kill each other"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 am

" Of Course I do. Is that what is bothering you. Well guess what you aren't getting rid of me and so I tell you now I am her Chevallier and I will protect her so whether you like it or not I am sticking around for a long time. SO DEAL WITH IT." Telling Demous in an aggravated voice. " Besides its not up to you to tell her who she can be around. Plus she knows I love her."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:07 pm

Demous smiles then forces the smile away into a angry grin"Im sick and tired of everyone not liking who i go out with...First Sora...Then Sora again then you...Well who ever said she loved you!"Demous throws Dante into the wall angry"Maybe you should just leave if you wish to tease me about this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 am

" She has told me she loved me on more than one occasion." Then i use Demons sprint and grab Demous by the throat and smash him throught the throne room wall. " It os my duty to protect her and I aim to do just that." Then as he is falling I jump down to increase the pressure of the impact as he hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Demous laughs as he gets up unharmed by the attack
"Dante...Im in a way higher leage then you...way higher..im not even mad about Kairi,Dante im no longer on the good side nor bad ,ive followed twilight..." Demous then walks away to the lava sea near his castle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:36 pm

when chris came out of the portal he was just outside the throne room and he heard loud crashes,"i better just take a look inside,just to make sure every things ok..."chris walked in and a bunch of stalagmites from the wall fell and made a cage like thing around chris"just my luck...",chris said annoyed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:51 am

" Well that's what you get for not paying attention to your surroundings Chris." Looking at chris and laughed a little. "And as for you Demous if you think just by having the titans come here that they can stop me thatn you are going to have so issues because I can asure you that they won't be able to finish me off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)   Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle in the courtyard (open) ( Underworld)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2