Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YamiTsume and MuseiKira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astar Xeron

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
YamiTsume and MuseiKira Left_bar_bleue50/50YamiTsume and MuseiKira Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
YamiTsume and MuseiKira Left_bar_bleue30/30YamiTsume and MuseiKira Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

YamiTsume and MuseiKira Empty
PostSubject: YamiTsume and MuseiKira   YamiTsume and MuseiKira Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Weapon Template

Name: YamiTsume à Darkness Claw

Type of Weapon: Claw

Primary/Secondary: Primary. This is the weapon he fights battles with.

Enchanted: It has been enchanted with dark power

Ability/Function: It, quite literary, tears away at opponents. It can also be used to scale walls.

Close/long range: close combat

Damage: 4-10

History: At the end of his five year training session with the mage, Astar receives this. The mage forged it from shadow energy, thus it's enchantement

Picture:
Can someone please tell me how to post one with it? I have a great picture but I can't seem to post it with it.

Weapon Template

Name: MuseiKira à Silent killer

Type of Weapon: It's a weapon that looks like an ice pick. It is attached to a band that goes around your forearm and the pick can be extended or retracted by a simple wrist movement.

Primary/Secondary: Secondary, it is only used when executing a silent kill.

Enchanted: This weapon has not been enchanted with anything

Ability/Function: It is supposed to be executed from behind an enemy. You stick it in a vital spot, preferably one in which the victim dies immediately so he does not attract attention from others.

Close/long range: Close range

Damage: when executed correctly, it deals a killing blow, but it can also be used as a stabbing weapon in which case it does 8-12 damage, as can be expected of a large metal pick.

History: It was custom made by a blacksmith on his home planet in exchange for getting rid of some bandits that tried to rob his store.

Picture: see above

(I haven't received my Character confirmation email yet but i'm posting these two anyway)
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartstrinity.forumotion.com/the-council-of-darkne
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
YamiTsume and MuseiKira Left_bar_bleue15003/15003YamiTsume and MuseiKira Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
YamiTsume and MuseiKira Left_bar_bleue15000/15000YamiTsume and MuseiKira Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

YamiTsume and MuseiKira Empty
PostSubject: Re: YamiTsume and MuseiKira   YamiTsume and MuseiKira Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:17 pm

you need to put the both weapons in there own post.
Back to top Go down

YamiTsume and MuseiKira
Page 1 of 1