Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rama's app (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Rama's app (complete) Left_bar_bleue400/400Rama's app (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Rama's app (complete) Left_bar_bleue300/300Rama's app (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Rama's app (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Rama's app (complete)   Rama's app (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:24 am

What interest do you have on becoming in between light and darkness?: I know that light is good and darkness is bad, but in reality, darkness doesn't exist, there is only good and neutral. I choose Neutral because if its necesarry to be in a guild and darkness doesn't really exist, then my emotionless heart chooses the land of grey's org. Neutral Neutral Neutral

Have you ever been affiliated with Darkness or Light? Yes, but the topic I posted in for registration was deleted for unknown reason (not that I care). I have also been in a twinlight guild, but that was awhile ago before just light, neutral, and darkness. Neutral Neutral Neutral

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the ORigin of Twilight?: If a person with a demon who is evil tends to put the demon to rest but the person is not good, what does that make him? Neutral. If I were to change to an emotionless heart (though I am a heartless. Read my character registration), I would be most likely in a group of neutral people, not many, but still some. Neutral Neutral Neutral

What Class are you?: Guardian Neutral Neutral Neutral

What plans do you have for becoming neutral?: none, a neutral person doesn't care about anything, do they not? No.Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Rama's app (complete) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Rama's app (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Rama's app (complete) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Rama's app (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Rama's app (complete)   Rama's app (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Very good Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Rama's app (complete) Left_bar_bleue400/400Rama's app (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Rama's app (complete) Left_bar_bleue300/300Rama's app (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Rama's app (complete)   Rama's app (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 am

thank you. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rama's app (complete)   Rama's app (complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rama's app (complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Guilds :: Origin of Twilight-
Jump to: