Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alter of Naught

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alter of Naught Empty
PostSubject: Alter of Naught   Alter of Naught Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Zexion walked though the halls of the castle, moving up to the top, entering the Alter of naught. He looked at the blue lit doors before walking up the stairs into the highest point of the castle. He looked into the sky at the only half created Kingdom hearts. "All these hearts, and still only half of what we are dreaming of..." He thought to himself. "Or more like what Xemnas is dreaming of." He added. "After the guardians are destroyed by me, I will be its new guardian." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Alter of Naught Left_bar_bleue400/400Alter of Naught Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Alter of Naught Left_bar_bleue300/300Alter of Naught Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Alter of Naught Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter of Naught   Alter of Naught Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Roxas was stepping towards Zexion. "Just looking at it is depressing isn't it? All those hearts I've gathered..and it has only made half of our dream..", Roxas' face then looked to the floor. "Xemnas' dream." Roxas turned to Zexion. "Listen Zexion..what do you think of this?"
Back to top Go down

Alter of Naught Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter of Naught   Alter of Naught Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Zexion turned his attention to Roxas, moving his head to look at him. "What do I think about what?" He asked, not really paying all that much attention in the first place, missing everything he said up to: "What do you think about this?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Alter of Naught Left_bar_bleue400/400Alter of Naught Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Alter of Naught Left_bar_bleue300/300Alter of Naught Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Alter of Naught Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter of Naught   Alter of Naught Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:43 pm

"Xemnas' "grand master plan" to make Kingdom Hearts. Sounds pretty out of whack to me." Roxas said gazing at the half glowing moon in the sky. "But for some reason..it also feels so intellegent and well planned that it might backfire from perfection. I don't know I'm just thinkin out loud."
Back to top Go down

Alter of Naught Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter of Naught   Alter of Naught Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 pm

"You know, Why don't we rebel against Xemnas? I mean, I am able to just destroy him. If you and I attack him, I can became the new leader and then we could add more fun to this. Most people don't care for this Kingdom hearts to much, so I can just have the people who do care collect hearts, then have everyone else do what they want and just have fun. Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alter of Naught Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter of Naught   Alter of Naught Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter of Naught
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: The World that Never Was (150+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: