Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Whirlwind Lances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Whirlwind Lances Left_bar_bleue50/50The Whirlwind Lances Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
The Whirlwind Lances Left_bar_bleue30/30The Whirlwind Lances Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Whirlwind Lances Empty
PostSubject: The Whirlwind Lances   The Whirlwind Lances Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Name: The Whirlwind Lances
#1- Kitakaze (North Wind)
#2- Higashikaze (East Wind)
#3- Nishikaze (West Wind)
#4- Minamikaze(Southerly Wind)
#5- Makaze (Evil Wind)
#6- Kamikaze (Divine wind)

Type of Weapon: A Lance.

Primary/Secondary: Primary

Enchanted: All of my lances respond to the wind in different ways, but they all have a intimate relationship with it. They can also float in the air, and appear as if from no-where in the form of cyclones. When in the air they float around him, (If he's not holding them) and strike according to his thoughts.

Ability/Function:
#1- Kitakaze- It's weight seems less, and it's innately quicker.
#2- Higashikaze- Same as above
#3- Nishikaze- Same as above
#4- Minamikaze- Same as above
#5- Makaze- Makaze can send a short gust of cutting wind out from it's blade, depending on the magical power of the user for length, that can slice into an opponent as the lance itself would.
#6- Kamikaze- Kamikaze will return to it's wielders hand when it's name is called, and can emit a dull light to illuminate a dark area.

Close/long range: They are made for long range combat, but if held like a quarter-staff can be relatively close combat.

Damage: (Depends on strength of the wielder) Depending on which lance strikes, the four directional winds, (1-4) strike for 13 damage #5(Makaze, Evil Wind) strikes for 15, and Kamikaze(#6) strikes for 11. But unless I state it's one of those two, I'm going to be hitting for 13.

History: The Whirlwind Lances, as they are collectively called, each look exactly like the lance that Dilan originally wielded (The lance was called Kaze). Strapped to his back in a odd harness, he soon learned that he somehow remembered how to call upon them from the foggy part of his memory, but all he knows is that they are all he has left of his past, and of his humanity.

Picture: The Whirlwind Lances Xaldin
(They are all around him, as you can see they also have a slashing edge, and that the cross symbol on the ends are also sharp, and may be bladed, another striking area.)

((Side note, is that weak enough? Because I figured I could increase it as I go up in power))
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The Whirlwind Lances Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The Whirlwind Lances Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The Whirlwind Lances Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The Whirlwind Lances Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

The Whirlwind Lances Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Whirlwind Lances   The Whirlwind Lances Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:24 pm

For your level, yes, the damage is fine. This weapon app is very well done, approved
Back to top Go down

The Whirlwind Lances
Page 1 of 1