Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gale Hexogram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gale Hexogram Left_bar_bleue50/50Gale Hexogram Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Gale Hexogram Left_bar_bleue30/30Gale Hexogram Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Gale Hexogram Empty
PostSubject: Gale Hexogram   Gale Hexogram Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Name: Gale Hexagram

NOTE: I got this skill approved before I had to abandon my old account, (It was deleted) due to my circumstances, now that I am back, I am remaking it.

Magic Cost: 10 ((Should I make it twenty?))

Requirements: All six of the whirlwind lances. They are stabbed into the ground at the points of the hexagram,
and a word of power spoken, (Onis).

Effect: After the word of power, (Onis) is spoken each lance flashes blue, before settling into a gentle glow. Lines pass from where the heads of the spears were shoved into the ground to where the user stands. Wind begins to blow in a circle inside of the lances, increasing in speed until it is near impossible to penetrate the wall of wind. However, the wind wall is only one foot thick, and does not go outside of the lances. This is a shield against attacks, not a attack itself. It is weak against earth attacks, and can be broken if one of the lines connecting the lances is broken.

Blocks user from attacks for a short time.

Damage: It isn't a attack, it is a shield.

History: In Dilan's travels, he in his cousins village for a short while. A mage of considerable power had been plaguing this village for quite some time, and Dilan's cousin begged him to assist him and killing the tyrant. After raising a small force of dedicated young men, they snuck into the mages home and attacked him. After a fierce battle, the mage did indeed perish, and while the townspeople were rejoicing Dilan snuck back into his home and looted everything that appeared to be of value. Among those items, was a light blue grimoire, with a wealth of wind magic inside of it, studying it and all the other wind elemental spells he became very closely tied to the element. Upon awakening as a nobody, he found that he could still access a little bit of his prior knowledge, and developed this spell.
Back to top Go down

Gale Hexogram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Hexogram   Gale Hexogram Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:18 pm

10 is alright, approved
Back to top Go down

Gale Hexogram
Page 1 of 1