Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genesis in the Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Number of posts : 55
Class : SOLDIER 1st Class
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Genesis in the Darkness Left_bar_bleue50/50Genesis in the Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Genesis in the Darkness Left_bar_bleue30/30Genesis in the Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Genesis in the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Genesis in the Darkness   Genesis in the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Why Darkness over light: Because, the Shinra lapdogs are all too nice for their own good, the beings, ones with black wings form to make one, one new demon, the ones with white wings, form to make one, one new angel... I am one of the two with black wings...All I wanted...was to be a hero...but they all shunned me...I say...if you don't want me as a hero, you'll regret it...if you don't want me as a hero...then I will become the greatest villan in the universe...

Special Ability(s): I have incredable skills of memory, swordfighting, and dark powers

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the Council?: I, Genesis, am one of the demonic monsters...Monsters that origionate from darkness...must always return from whence they came...monsters from the dark, must return to the dark... I am also a very wise man.

What plans do you have for becoming Darkened?: I plan on sharing my wisdom with the other members in the council, basically, I can sum my plans up in one sentace... I wish for world domination, and if for some reason my plans fail...I may be taken down...but I'm taking the world with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis in the Darkness   Genesis in the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:31 pm

seems to be good and well put, I think... Your in
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Number of posts : 55
Class : SOLDIER 1st Class
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Genesis in the Darkness Left_bar_bleue50/50Genesis in the Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Genesis in the Darkness Left_bar_bleue30/30Genesis in the Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Genesis in the Darkness   Genesis in the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Thanks Zexion, you won't regret this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis in the Darkness   Genesis in the Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis in the Darkness
Page 1 of 1