Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope Shall Prevale(closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:13 pm

"I may look around twenty but I have been a nobody for almost ten years now. When you are a nobody, you completely slow down in your growth. You take the form of what you used to look like then you just stay like that for however long you live for. My mind has gone though 30 years, while my body remains at its age." He explained as he shot another arrow killing three in a row.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:49 am

Demous smiles and Summons The Chain Of Demons And Walks Next To Zexion Then Starts To Throw It Killing Multiple Demons"I expected so..told me alot in ansems reports and from my father..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 pm

OOC: Your chain would have to be really long then, this is just a magnifier.
IC: "Your father? What would he know about nobodies?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:48 am

"My father knew alot about them since,he worked with them and could control them..." Demous said mysteriously

OOC:The chains meant to extend ill edit it soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:50 am

"Control the nobodies. So far I have only meet once person who claimed to do so. He, as I suspected, only thought he could." Zexion said as he started to kill more of the ice demons that were left. "Well, that should do it."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:54 am

Demous smiled"He could and ive seen it he was able to create them..."Demous then walked to the throne to see if there's anymore to it he then looks at the back and see's the inscriptions on it"Very detailed.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Shall Prevale(closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4