Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fatal released form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
fatal released form Left_bar_bleue400/400fatal released form Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
fatal released form Left_bar_bleue250/300fatal released form Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

fatal released form Empty
PostSubject: fatal released form   fatal released form Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Form Template:

Name:fatal released form

Magic:no magic 50hp((tell me if i should make it more))

Requirements:must be in hell angel form

Drawbacks: i lose 5 hp each post i'm in this form

Advantages:this allows me to move so fast i attack twice per post and increases my attack by 10

Description:chris looks exactly the same as he did before except his eyes become cat like and onyx black

History:one day chris was walking in twilight town and was attacked by many darksides. chris was near sucsess if it wasn't for another darkside that snuck up behind him and knocked him unconsious moments later chris was tied up the organization caught him because he was a threat to them chris went into hell angel form...but it wasn't enough he pushed him self near the limit he had then this happened he suddenly lost all emotion and he was tearing through the restraints like paper and he got away
Back to top Go down

fatal released form Empty
PostSubject: Re: fatal released form   fatal released form Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm

disapproved
Back to top Go down

fatal released form
Page 1 of 1