Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales from Earthsea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuji

Tales from Earthsea Empty
PostSubject: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:44 am

I really, really want to see this, but it makes me sad that I have to wait until 2010, I think. Stupid sci-fi channel is the reason why it's not coming to America until 3 more years. It makes me sad. No

Here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ehRnwNDs8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 am

why tempt us like that? dont shows us something cool and then make us wait 3 years >.< Inconsiderate bastards oops excuse my french
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:49 am

lmao... yeah it makes me sad... miyazaki's films are awesome.. but this one is actually his son's .... even so, it's still studio ghibli which is awesome... i love those movies....

Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite, and Spirited Away comes in close second. The music from Laputa: Castle in the Sky is the best though! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:08 am

I have seen all of them but Castle in the Sky... I dont think I seen that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:09 am

Oh Oh Oh... I thought Spirited away was weird. I kind of hated that girl she is way to clingy... but yeah it was a good movie
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:35 am

you're kidding?! castle in the sky was great... really good one... did you see porco rosso? that one is hilarious to me... it's great, but i think the cat returns is funny too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:39 am

Yeah well neah. I am not that owefuvhbweiofvuhbweoivuh I forget XP nvm
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:05 am

lol! well, studio ghibli stuff is the only anime i like .. so that's the only stuff i know of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales from Earthsea
Page 1 of 1