Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuffie in the Twilight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yuffie in the Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Yuffie in the Twilight   Yuffie in the Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:37 pm

What interest do you have on becoming in between light and darkness? : I think it'll be intresting to be differently dispensed. I am sometimes a goody two-shoes, but I'm also a low-down theif too.

Have you ever been affiliated with Darkness or Light? : No

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the Origin of Twilight? : Well, all my friends (including Haydies) kinda sorta helped me, I am a nice person, but I do bad things like stealing. I talked it over with them and they agreed, I should be with the Twilight. (Well, except Nero, he wanted me to be in the Council Razz )

What Class are you? : Assassin

What plans do you have for becoming neutral? : I plan on robbing less, but still keeping my title as a theif.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Yuffie in the Twilight Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Yuffie in the Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Yuffie in the Twilight Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Yuffie in the Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Yuffie in the Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuffie in the Twilight   Yuffie in the Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Approved Razz! ... welcome to Origin on Twilight
Back to top Go down

Yuffie in the Twilight
Page 1 of 1